• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

i think i have figured out the two people i got and did my homework hopefully they enjoy there present(s).. shall be shipping out here soon :)

Got it packed and ready to go. I also inclueded a note that states "What You Got & Why You Got It." Can't decide if I should ship now or wait for a little while.

My wife finds it hilarious that I opted out of my Secret Santa at work but I chose to participate in this one.

Count me in then.... (No but for real, PLEASE dont team me up with Apothecary on the secret Satan gift exchange)

Email sent....

Got my pair today. Someone is getting hooked up for christmas this year. Now to decide when to ship it. I guess I'll wait and see how quick my gifter/giver sends mine? what's everyone else doing?

Found out my wife thinks I'm crazy for even considering what I might put together. It's got to be special.

I plan on sending a disc I bought for $35 and I think is worth even more. And that's just the first pairing! It's difficult to decide what to send when there are so many good options.

Maybe the show off thread should be separate since we are already on page 14 :)

This is really like Christmas...I am itching to see what everyone else got. Can't wait 'til the posts start piling up. I agree another thread might be warranted. Maybe my receiver will start it up since I am sending out tomorrow.

got my pair and sending it out Monday. I got a real pretty wallhanger or something cfrish I can't decide. I want him/her to be happy.

Wow, everyone is going all out...I hope our gifts are liked...I am starting to feel like we were a little weak compared to others.

With everyone talking about these CFR discs going out and such its making me feel like not enough lol. Some discs some minis and a sticker hope its things they might like lol.

Latest posts