• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Oh, yeah...for any of my SS recipients, it won't break my heart if you decide to unload your plastic. If you don't throw it, want to trade it for something you do throw, or just need the cash, it's cool by me.

i'm glad i broke this awkward barrier of selling/trading your gifts to get something you throw.

not that i've done it, but i've had offers.

Not at all, I get mad when I get home and he hasn't come yet. I think I have an obsession with boxes and envelopes being delivered. I don't even care what is in them!

Not at all, I get mad when I get home and he hasn't come yet. I think I have an obsession with boxes and envelopes being delivered. I don't even care what is in them!

Then I've got something right up your alley...

images

yea...Kwick would prolly be a sour-puss about that if that were the case...and he was my SS

I'd be real stoked for that cryztal buzzz, so much so that i wouldnt be too pissed about you sending that old, used eagle

my secret santa didn't give an area code... will I be getting something from someone else? I google mapped it and it seems right...

I'd love to be a lucky CE recipiant... I have a pretty decent little package for my SS if I can send it to him...

my secret santa didn't give an area code... will I be getting something from someone else? I google mapped it and it seems right...

I'd love to be a lucky CE recipiant... I have a pretty decent little package for my SS if I can send it to him...

I'd email Kwick or billnchristy to see if they can reach out to the SS to get the zip code.

Don't think this was one of mine but pm me the address and if he played more than once maybe I have it.

I won't know until tonight though so keep yer pants on.

I reached out 7 days ago for a zip with no response and sent a follow up today. I do not know who the user is and would hold off on sending right now.

The CE is coming from PA, sorry

If anyone knows (or is) the guy in bexley OH let me/cfair know, otherwise he might not have a merry christmas

Eeeek 2 more days and it will have been close to a month of me sending mine out. The suspense, I can't take it captain.

Can't you back into the zip code based on the address, city, and state?

you can, but i sent Cfairs addy to the guy in the same email i asked for his zip code, which he didnt respond to.

I just don't want cfair to send something and not get anything