• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

The suspense is killing me. Still waiting on mine. My SS got his gift a few weeks ago and I am just in total suspense. I know the shipping deadline is fast approaching, so I guess I will not have to wait too much longer.

I am checking this thread every day to see if my ss got his gift and I'm starting to get anxious. And I just realized that I never posted that I received mine. So here it goes.
I received a dx rhino (which is in a trial period)
A super sweeet looking fly dye champ sidewinder. (Will probably use for rollers in summer)
An awesome mojo stash mini with 2 leds inside
And a glide mini as an added little bonus.
Imoverall happy with it all I will try to post pics soon.
Ps. Ss if your reading this. I mailed yours out at least 2 weeks ago so you should have it already or very soon.

I'd be surprised if you didn't get one from PA today.

So I still have gotten neither of my packages. I think my post man wants to save them til x-mas eve or something has happened? I went to the post office(which the supervisor of the back told me he has seen my name a lot, heh) and called the post office and got a case number. But LoPan told me the tracking number and it says that it came to my house on the Friday but nothing was there or anywhere. weird. I hope this doesn't turn out horrible.

So I still have gotten neither of my packages. I think my post man wants to save them til x-mas eve or something has happened? I went to the post office(which the supervisor of the back told me he has seen my name a lot, heh) and called the post office and got a case number. But LoPan told me the tracking number and it says that it came to my house on the Friday but nothing was there or anywhere. weird. I hope this doesn't turn out horrible.

Delivery confirmation says that it was delivered on 12/10. PMing you now.

It wasn't poo...I changed things up. I'm sure they smelled it though. Think about what Peter did to the TPS reports after he went fishing and think about the aroma that would accompany that after a week in the mail system. Delicious...Frank Delicious.

It wasn't poo...I changed things up. I'm sure they smelled it though. Think about what Peter did to the TPS reports after he went fishing and think about the aroma that would accompany that after a week in the mail system. Delicious...Frank Delicious.

I hope they call me soon. The guy yesterday told me they would call me and let me know what the post man says.

Package Sent!

I sent my package out to my SS in Seattle today!

I'm a little worried since I haven't seen anyone from Seattle posting on this thread but then again my SS could have been thinking the same thing about me since this is my first post on here...

Anyway, SS if you are out there please calm my nerves and let me know you are an amicable SS partner and not a scammer!

chances of scammer is very slim. any discs one were to get for free wouldn't be worth what someone can do to someone if they have their address

i still can't believe the mailman swiped two things from my second package. probably because i labeled it "To: Secret Santa"

dirty mail man

i still can't believe the mailman swiped two things from my second package. probably because i labeled it "To: Secret Santa"

dirty mail man

It is pretty crazy with thousands of packages that he delivers in a year to swipe some frisbee stuff.

Latest posts