• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

apparently you did. i had solomon.trenton for my second SS. i sent him 3 discs and a mini. he got 2 discs and a torn up package. i shipped priority ("2-3 days") and it took like a week for him to get it.

apparently you did. i had solomon.trenton for my second SS. i sent him 3 discs and a mini. he got 2 discs and a torn up package. i shipped priority ("2-3 days") and it took like a week for him to get it.

good news! the mini apparently fell out of his truck because i found it near the mailbox this afternoon. Have no idea how that happened:confused:

I wasn't home when the mail came last Friday...I need to get by the PO to pick up my Secret Santa stuff...looking forward to getting there. Problem is the PO is 10 minutes the opposite direction I travel to and from work.

I wasn't home when the mail came last Friday...I need to get by the PO to pick up my Secret Santa stuff...looking forward to getting there. Problem is the PO is 10 minutes the opposite direction I travel to and from work.

good to hear! hope you enjoy!

well i called the post office and the dude I talked to decided not to call me back.... hmmm.... i hope when i get home i have two packages so I am not angry anymore.

Call his supervisor. If you don't get what you need from him, call the supervisor's supervisor and keep doing that until the issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

"Hi, my package was damaged and is missing an item"

"Did you get insurance"

"No"

end of conversation

Latest posts