• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Nice dude! I've never thrown a Spider, but I do like the other two discs you got. All those stickers would look great on my beer fridge.

why?

1. it's not your package
2. the rules of the exchange said "send a minimum of one premium plastic disc. or multiple base plastic discs" i believe i see 3 discs...two premium plastic ones to boot.
I compared what Jason recieved to what he sent. I also see what others are posting here. Lots of very cool discs from some very generous people.
A used Ace Race disc? How much thought or christmas spirit went into that?

I compared what Jason recieved to what he sent. I also see what others are posting here. Lots of very cool discs from some very generous people.

:thmbdown:

That's a pretty narrow view. Generosity is relative based on means. If that's all the giver had to send, then that's as generous as the person with a bin full of plastic that sent 12 OOP discs. I'd say that it's all good as far as the holiday spirit goes.

lol...seriously. come'on man. You give what you can and accept what you get. No whiners, no cry babies. The point of this isn't to trade your plastic in hopes of receiving something badass. Everyone here should have the mind thought that no matter what they send, they might only get back 1 disc thats over $10. Sorry if thats all they can send and you don't like it but its the spirit of the holidays that get people excited about this not the receiving. Go troll some other forum

Come on man, what did you expect? All first run premiums? Some people have more discs or $$ to give than others. It's all about the spirit of giving. It wasn't a competition to get the best discs from a stranger.

Grow up bud, if you were in this secret santa thing just to see how much you could get from someone then you were in it for the wrong reasons to begin with. Like everyone says, "its the thought that counts". With the economy in the **** hole some people can only give small amounts but they give none the less. You also bring shame to the WNC crowd on here since you are from hendo.

I, like most people in the program, are more excited about what they are sending than what they recieve.

I personally would have loved to recieve an ace race disc (i love discraft, have a ace race disc which is sweet, and wasn't able to play in my local ace race as i was at the Mid Atlantic meet up instead).

Anyone that has a problem recieving an ace race disc please send it my way. the rules are give one premium disc, and the packages have ranged from 1 disc to out of control awesome. some people don't have the plastic to send like a Mike, Biscoe, Atl scott, woodcutter, etc. I mention them as sending awesome packages which is very much appreciated, but that shouldn't be used to say other people didn't send enough.

It really bothers me (as well as others) that you are insulting a package that had more than required to send.

you compared what he sent to what he recieved? people have know idea what they are getting when they send and it isn't about being even, it's about making someones day, and having a special ace race disc that is only available for a limited time is more special than a stock disc or tourney stamped disc.

Apparently someone has forgotten that "christmas spirit" means peace, love & goodwill towards others.

IIRC, The goodwill portion includes giving gifts of any value. The gift was sent as directed by the secret santa organizer. Looks to me like the "minimum requirements" of the SS program were met.

Thanks for reminding us that the grinch spirit is alive and well during this holiday season.

im getting so worried about my ss. i sent the package out weeks ago. and no confirmation. and i dont see anyone in this or the original sign up thread from the city i sent to. im so confused?

Well I know my Secret Santa got his cuz it's in the marketplace for trade. That's cool with me I just hope he sent/sends his package out by today:(

Well I know my Secret Santa got his cuz it's in the marketplace for trade. That's cool with me I just hope he sent/sends his package out by today:(

some people have no tact.

that's why i listed biscoes goodies on ebay, much more respectful:thmbup:

Got my SS gift yesterday.....

Echo Star Wraith (I think)
Evolution Assassin (I've been wanting to give one a try)
Champ Spider with Sweeeeet Dye!
Innova bottle opener (it's like he knew I rarely consume the crap that can be twisted open)
Couple of minis
Bunch of Stickers
Deck of Hard Cider cards

Thanks runnaman! Yours is on the way.

salethread011.jpg

Looks like the minis are signed. By whom?

Latest posts