• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Think my SS forget about this whole thing, he posted when he received mine and never looked back. Oh well, happy holidays everyone have an awesome christmas :hfive:

Well, there is still time. Perhaps he just wants you to sweat it out. I haven't gotten anything yet either, if that makes you feel any better. I'm not too worried.

Yeah its all about the giving anyways, its nice to see all the things people are getting and having an awesome time, thanks again to BnC and kwick for setting this up and keeping it going this whole tread made my month to see the random generosity out there.

It came~

picture.php

So I got these today, with a note saying sorry that her kids opened it once they had seen it said Santa on it. They had taken all the candy, but had written that they had replaced it. She also wrapped them for me and placed them in boxes so I am really not sure what came from who but i think LoPan did the two dyes.

But I ended up with a SSS Wiz I will use for putting at home

A Glo Wiz with a Tourney stamp I will use for the glow set I've been trying to make.

An E Glo Pl? Not sure with this is but it feels like a mid and will also use for glow rounds

An E Glo Ill? I think this is a driver for a glow set?

A champ groove, It may look like it is not a groove, but in fact it is a groove.

A Opto Fuse, Can't wait to throw this bad boy in my bag. My meteor has been really unpredictable lately and I hope this will be a good fit as a replacement.

I also got an Innova sticker, a gateway sticker, an Innova Bottle opener, a Penn State Cozy, a sharpie, a score card, some replaced candy and two movie passes?

All and all it was a good turn out I got a good replacement disc and a glow set! Thanks to all! and hope everyone enjoys there stuff as much as i did!

picture.php

So I got these today, with a note saying sorry that her kids opened it once they had seen it said Santa on it. They had taken all the candy, but had written that they had replaced it. She also wrapped them for me and placed them in boxes so I am really not sure what came from who but i think LoPan did the two dyes.

But I ended up with a SSS Wiz I will use for putting at home

A Glo Wiz with a Tourney stamp I will use for the glow set I've been trying to make.

An E Glo Pl? Not sure with this is but it feels like a mid and will also use for glow rounds

An E Glo Ill? I think this is a driver for a glow set?

A champ groove, It may look like it is not a groove, but in fact it is a groove.

A Opto Fuse, Can't wait to throw this bad boy in my bag. My meteor has been really unpredictable lately and I hope this will be a good fit as a replacement.

I also got an Innova sticker, a gateway sticker, an Innova Bottle opener, a Penn State Cozy, a sharpie, a score card, some replaced candy and two movie passes?

All and all it was a good turn out I got a good replacement disc and a glow set! Thanks to all! and hope everyone enjoys there stuff as much as i did!

yer neighbors are way too cool!

man, I'm so disappointed I missed the deadline on this thread. The idea of sending/receiving a box of mystery gifts is just too much fun.

FINALLY! That's cool that they tried to replace the candy. Here's what you got from bcr123psu:

Glow Wizard
Glow Element (stable-understable mid)
Glow Illusion (overstable driver)

I also got an Innova sticker, a gateway sticker, an Innova Bottle opener, a Penn State Cozy, a sharpie, a score card, some replaced candy

Yar, that's me too. The score card is reusable. Enjoy the can cozy. Use it with pride :D

Got my Secret Santa stuff today. A SOLS and a OLS. Never thrown these before, so I don't know what to expect. Thanks Santa!:thmbup:

FINALLY! That's cool that they tried to replace the candy. Here's what you got from bcr123psu:

Glow Wizard
Glow Element (stable-understable mid)
Glow Illusion (overstable driver)

Yar, that's me too. The score card is reusable. Enjoy the can cozy. Use it with pride :D

Do you need to put tape over it? I used the sharpy and it didn't seem to wash out sorry if thats kind of newb like. Maybe after the two strong jack and cokes but after the drinks I almost want to put the groove in my bag. Its kind of Gummy and i think its kind of pearly too. It seems like it could fly well.... but then again I have been drinking.

Do you need to put tape over it? I used the sharpy and it didn't seem to wash out sorry if thats kind of newb like. Maybe after the two strong jack and cokes but after the drinks I almost want to put the groove in my bag. Its kind of Gummy and i think its kind of pearly too. It seems like it could fly well.... but then again I have been drinking.

Are you asking about the reusable scorecard? I think you're supposed to use a pencil. Try acetone on the sharpie, but it might be FUBAR. Marshall Street has more for a few bucks.

That "groove" could be a Monarch.

Got my Secret Santa stuff today. A SOLS and a OLS. Never thrown these before, so I don't know what to expect. Thanks Santa!:thmbup:

Expect the awesome....

I carry a QOLS and a SOLS. The SOLS is 150 so I can turn it over slightly but it just rips for my puny backhand.

The QOLS is stable enough to sidearm or backhand.

If you have a mega arm just give it a nice clean rip at 60-70% and watch it disappear.

Color over the sharpie with a dry erase marker. Wait for it to dry, then wipe it off. This works on dry erase boards, dunno about laminated stuff. To reuse, I'd try a grease pencil (aka "china marker")
LOL. That is TOTALLY a groove! :D. It was originally packaged on top, to be the first thing to saw ;) it was the gag part of the package. Who knows, maybe the dye will make it think its better :thumbup:
The movie passes are good at any cinemark theater, which you should have, I checked...I think....but doesn't matter when, so use them for the stupidly over priced evening 3D shows :)
I'm glad your excited about the fuse!

I don't know if this Secret Santa program or what it was but it has been an awesome Disc Golf Christmas so far. I've been playing Frisbee sports and Disc Golf since I was ten...bordering on obsessive.

Anyway...I've never gotten anything Disc Golf related for Christmas other than the occasional Innova Christmas Disc for being a client/customer/TD that has ordered from them. So far this Christmas season, I've scored with a bunch of DG stuff through this SS program, the Innova Disc and then last night my wife's family does their Christmas exchange and my in laws get me Golf Discs.

I don't buy many new discs...most everything I throw I've either owned for 15 plus years or won it as a CTP or gotten it in a players pack. So this winter I now have a lot of new plastic to throw...

Tis the season to be jawry
fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra
deck the halls with boughs of hawry
fa ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra

Monday, those who did not receive something send me an email to the original DGCR santa address with your partners address and I will save a blacklist file.

Latest posts