• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Memorial Championship

Which specific gallery member reported this? Sounds like rumor mongering to me. Maybe someone in the gallery was drinking brandy.

you wish i would leave you alone yet respond to me in another thread you are laughable slow sunday for you??

Oh ok. That completely confirms the validity of the claim.

"You can't trust what you read on the internet."
-Abraham Lincoln, 1859

a lot of dg info gets transferred on the social media platform of fb believe it or not i really dont care dave dont shoot the messenger

Henna will be there for Jonesboro. Both are planning for Worlds, is the word.

Nice, it is a little sad that 3 of the top FPO players have not played in most of the big tournaments in 2018 ( Eveliina, Henna and Val )

Imop...there is something going on with PP. Even though she looks very young (and could be Ricky Wysocki's twin sister, but much shorter..) she's approaching her 30s soon. Why is her mental game not improving? It's like she doesn't truly care if she wins or loses anymore and just wants to make highlight reel worthy moments. Some people will respond with "that's just not who she is, she has to go for it..." etc, etc, etc, nah... I'm not buying that. Maturing as a player is part of the game, Eagle and Simon have both realized this (younger than PP) and have been able to tame this "always go for it" mentality. If she wins, it will be interesting to see her immediate reaction. Before this tournament she was avg 940 rated rounds this year with a low of 905 and a high of 987. I could be 100% wrong, but does anyone else think she is behaving similar to how she was at the end of her run with Prodigy?

Partially agree with this. Simon Lizotte still occasionally goes into 'showoff' mode rather than taking the more correct safe play, but I agree that he's matured in his course management.

As to Paige P, she may not have the fire she did last year (really wanting to show up Prodigy once she could wear the DD label), but my suspicion is that she just didn't do enough work ahead of time to get ready for the new season, and it's costing her. I'm willing to bet she gets better (and more motivated) as the season goes along.

you wish i would leave you alone yet respond to me in another thread you are laughable slow sunday for you??

a lot of dg info gets transferred on the social media platform of fb believe it or not i really dont care dave dont shoot the messenger

You spew out an accusation like that don't expect anyone to respond or ask where you obtained your info. Lol, now THAT is laughable.

Doss, dude, we're on the 11th hole. Don't tell the audience the tournament is essentially over now.

Val tried to save him, but he quadrupled down.
:doh:

Not trying to hate, but that's just really bush league.

We can only hope everyone involved learns and improves in the coming events because this hadn't been good.

Man, I wish Paul & Ricky were battling for first instead of fourth. It's high drama whenever they're on a lead card together. No two human beings on the planet despise each other more than those two.

2m rule is in effect at the Memorial? I thought the only places it was being used was at B and C tiers in California.

Dumbest.
Rule.
Ever.

I think it's a west coast thing, and Arizona is west coast, no matter what your map may tell you.

JohnE is such a badass. How many other guys on this leaderboard are over 35? Or even 30? Such respect for that man.