• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Idlewild Open driven by Innova & The Nati Aug 7-9

What happened to CCDG, was it just an error on udisc that they were supposed to film or did they get nailed by travel restrictions or something?

Look what you did brutalbrutus! Tyler was doing just fine and then you had go and ruin it. Gosh.

Look what you did brutalbrutus! Tyler was doing just fine and then you had go and ruin it. Gosh.

Well... he did have two birds after my comment... So I blame him for the last two holes.:D

Lol... and thanks for redirecting me to the correct thread.:wall:

Last edited:
SOme 970s guy is -7 thru 17 and bogey free...:eek:

He must have a big arm cause he went OB on the monster and still got a birdie...

...and then it says he parked the creek hole right after...wow

Last edited:
Dickerson having a rough start. +3 through 8. Thomas Gilbert is the leader in the clubhouse @-9. Guessing we'll see at least a couple competitors reach doubles digit under scores.

Pretty nice job by Gilbert to escape the last 3 holes without dropping any strokes. Went OB on 16 and 17 but managed to scramble for par and also par on the tough finishing hole. -9 59 1049

Interesting to me...

Calvin eagled both par 5s, one in C1 one from C2

SOme 970s guy is -7 thru 17 and bogey free...:eek:

He must have a big arm cause he went OB on the monster and still got a birdie...

...and then it says he parked the creek hole right after...wow

Birdie free ... aided by a 70-ft throw-in to save par on #10 says UDisc; and the circle 2 putt made for birdie on the monster.

Latest posts