• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Ledgestone Insurance Open Aug 13-16

What's the course record at Eureka?...

Calling my shot, Paul shoots -16 but loses by 1 after Ricky makes a 50fter on 18.

:\ lol

So it looks like they're allowing a limited number of spectators, with your chances of getting in being improved by purchasing a $90 VIP pass. Anyone have any idea how likely it is to be able to spectate tomorrow, with or without the VIP pass?

So it looks like they're allowing a limited number of spectators, with your chances of getting in being improved by purchasing a $90 VIP pass. Anyone have any idea how likely it is to be able to spectate tomorrow, with or without the VIP pass?

I think I read or heard somewhere that they had already sold out of VIP passes.

Dang. Thanks for the info. Would have been a disappointing 3-4 hour drive.

Probably better off anyway. Maybe if it was going to be a close finish it might be different but walking around Eureka when its 90 degrees wearing a facemask doesn't sound very pleasant.

Paige continues to throw the hardest shot in disc golf. The perfectly straight line. Why not throw a more overstable disc, to the right of the target and let it fade/curl right to the basket. smh....

Paige continues to throw the hardest shot in disc golf. The perfectly straight line. Why not throw a more overstable disc, to the right of the target and let it fade/curl right to the basket. smh....

On hole 18 there's some trees to the right side of the line right off the teepad which make that line treacherous. Also, if a big hyzer comes up even ten feet short of the basket it will skip off of the front face of that hill and land 100' or more down at the bottom of the hill on the left, near the walking path from 12 to 13.

And Paige trows OB on hole 3 for the 4th time in a row. . why learn from the past?!

Strange that Paige can´t get into this Mentality of play the first two rounds. . looks like she is going to beat her R1/R2 scores in a HUGE way. .

Latest posts