• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 25-28

:doh:Even though I find ball golf courses visually boring for the most part, I feel like a crack fiend because I keep checking to see if the back nine is up yet. :wall:

Lot´s of blue today...will we see a -18 today?

Earhart trying to make a run at it but will need an eagle somewhere after a bogey on the front

Not much wind for the morning rounds and isn't really supposed to pick up much in the afternoon. It should be a birdie fest all day

Hailey is the big ? here...16 throws behing Paige in ONE round?!?

Yeah I saw that, and I wonder what's up with her. She shot 8 strokes worse than her rating. I wonder if the different off season has her in a funk. Could also be that DGPT champ hangover that you sometimes see in other sports. Should be interesting to see how she does today.

Ezra A is killing it.... just eagled number 7 I think and he's birdied every other hole. He's at -18 with a two shot lead early in the second round.

OMD got a complaint, must be a miserable troll and person.

I don't know what kind of person he is, but he is most definitely a troll.
I blocked him a couple of months ago so now I only see his comments when someone else quotes him. :clap:

Brodie with his 2nd eagle of the round on 16. Looks like he's been a bit shaky with his putting the first two rounds which is usually the best part of his game. If he had made a couple more c1x putts, he'd be up in the top10

Just two putted from inside c1 again. Third time this round

Last edited: