• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2021 OTB Open presented by Innova May 14-16

I wish someone grabbed a camera and followed Eagle to get some of his round. Not sure about the wind really. It looks right now like it won't get that bad during the actual play times. FPO might get it by the end of the round but forecast keeps changing but right now it was 15 degrees warmer and considerably more wind last weekend. Saturday woke up at 6 to just as much wind as we had at the peak Friday. This isn't looking too bad.

Eagle is on the Gatekeeper post pro. The 3rd crew for the opening rounds usually does an MPO card earlier in the day that the other two cards.

Sexton starts his round -4 thru 4 and then throws a FH roller off the tee on 5 lol... but he ht a tree and looks to be taking a par

After back2back FHs on 6 and 7, he goes back to the FH roller on 8 and like the previous one on 5, hit a tree midway down the fairway.

Back to the BH roller on the 1200ft par5 9th...

So Sexton on the front 9... Threw 4 BH rollers, 3 FHs and 2 FH rollers off the tee... No BH airshots lol. I think Ricky threw 5 BH rollers and 2 FHs and 2 BHs.

Sexton with a great birdie on 13 after hanging a FH out over the water. Only 16% of the field got a 2 on it.

Is it just me, or does Catrina looked ripped? She's always been in pretty good shape but she looks a little extra in shape...

...like she's been doing some crossfit or something?

So far thru 8 holes... It looks like PP's Hawaiian trip got her back into a good mental place. No OBs and a couple made c2 putts.

Pfshhh....

Sexton's only 1030 rated.
He's pulling the card down. :|

:p

You guys could always petition DGN to add an in window live chat if my commentary bothers you that much...:D

Latest posts