• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

Timko

* Ace Member *
Mark at http://www.discgolfvalues.com is working with me to sell another round of DGR PDs. We'll be using the same "skull" stamp from the first round:

DGR%20stamp.jpg

Pre-ordering is done. Post pictures of your orders when you get them!

A couple more details:

The P-PD's are firm to stiff with the exception of the 150 class which are a normal pro mix.
The red S-Line are all the Champy/Star red material.

I would love to get one of the S-PD's since I lost mine.

What is DGV, and how could I arrange a pre-order for a 175 S PD because I'm MORE than interested.

Are the C-PDs flat topped and overstable? I like those, but I would like to try a domier one that flies more like the S-PD.

I have a single C-PD that Mark stamped for me as a Thank You for the 1st run we did, and it's pretty flat.

Last time DGR PDs were available I was in the throes of discing down so I didn't order any. Since then I have rediscovered the joys of throwing faster plastic in 150-gram weights. Opinions, please: would a 150-gram P PD and/or S PD be worthwhile for someone who throws 165 DX Gazelles 300 feet (on a good throw), or 150 Star Valks a little further (sometimes)?

Thanks!

Looks like I'm going to need to pull some money from somewhere to justify getting some of these.

Anyone want to buy a cat?

dgdave said:
Dye it, yo.

I can, but I'd rather not. I know you're not stranger to dying Dave but if you haven't ever done a complete soak like this it's a headache in a lot of ways. You have to keep the disc off the bottom of the pan while making sure you don't have air bubbles either. Then once the dye sets in you have to keep the disc away from all your other discs for a while or you'll end up with black rings around your other plastic.