• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

marcus said:
Are these c-pd's from the same run as the Big D in the Desert run that DGV has been selling? If so is there going to be limited availability for each of the weight ranges?
I'm guessing so, the Asia Open ones they're about to put on the site are from the Big D run. Have you guys seen the Asia Open stamp? It's sweeeeet.

I'll order at least 2 this time. Probably a 175g pink C and a 175g S.

I love the pink P-PD I bought last time. I wish there were more just like that run!

Yeah, I couldn't find them either. So I had the novel idea of using the search feature and entering "PD". As unbelievable and strange as that may sound, it actually worked! :p

Fizzy said:
Yeah, I couldn't find them either. So I had the novel idea of using the search feature and entering "PD". As unbelievable and strange as that may sound, it actually worked! :p
Or just search for "DGR". Perfectly efficient.

I ordered 5 150s, 3 P and 2 S. Is it October yet?

Hah! It appears that DGV's server is down! Funny thought that it is due to all the DGRers flocking to the site to buy these PDs!

JHern said:
Hah! It appears that DGV's server is down! Funny thought that it is due to all the DGRers flocking to the site to buy these PDs!
i can't access discgolfvalues.com with that address
but i CAN follow a link to their store directory and pull up the store just fine

try this..

DGR discs on page 4 of CFRs:
https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?page=3&act=viewCat&catId=19

Timko said:
I just posted the links on DGCR; perhaps that did it ;).
Are they allowed to buy these? They should pay double!

Will there be a limited number of each weight and color, or will they make exactly what is pre-ordered? I ask because I'd like to wait a week or so before ordering anything.

Yeah WTF Timko?! I didn't even get to buy mine yet and you opened it up to those meatheads? They crashed the damn website!

jro. You can still access the site. Just not through the main page. Use the links on the front page or the ones I posted. Hurry up before I order em all n sell em to you for double !!