• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

Timko said:
So Mark told me he's got 6 black S PDs. Should I

1. Sell them to Jeronimo?
2. Auction them off?

I will cut you AND Mark since I emailed him about unmarked black PD's monday afternoon. :twisted:

He responded to ME yesterday saying he would check if he had any. So WHY is he telling YOU and not ME? That kinda pisses me off. Take a personal request and make it public, thanks Mark. I'll be sure to remember that in the future.

Sell them to Jeronimo on the condition he stops whining about it. :eek:

Also, I just added some more Cs to the order. Yesss!

Timko said:

2. Auction them off?

Both

This is a fundraiser, so auction them knowing Jeronimo will be high bid.

Jeronimo said:
Timko said:

2. Auction them off?

I will kill you AND Mark since I emailed him about unmarked black PD's monday afternoon. :twisted:

He responded to ME yesterday saying he would check if he had any. So WHY is he telling YOU and not ME? That kinda pisses me off. Take a personal request and make it public, thanks Mark. I'll be sure to remember that in the future.

Tough. When you spend $1100 on a run of discs from Mark, then you'll get notified about special discs.

If you'd like to keep whining, there's an entire thread on DGCR where I'm getting flamed for letting that community know about DGR PDs. If you'd like to quit whining, then I'll probably let you have them.

Timko said:
Jeronimo said:
Timko said:

2. Auction them off?

I will kill you AND Mark since I emailed him about unmarked black PD's monday afternoon. :twisted:

Tough. When you spend $1100 on a run of discs from Mark, then you'll get notified about special discs.

If you'd like to keep whining, there's an entire thread on DGCR where I'm getting flamed for letting that community know about DGR PDs. If you'd like to quit whining, then I'll probably let you have them.

I guess I sounded much more whiny than I thought I did. You caught that I used the angry face with a SMILE right?

I blame it on lingering frustration of losing my favorite Teebird to disc theives. That and I think it's just generally rude to answer one individuals question to someone else.

Mark didn't want to promise something to you that I didn't already know about, so he sent me an email regarding it. I had totally blanked on the fact that there were a very, very small number of blacks available.