• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

warobert said:
Excellent analysis of the security cert issue, but being rather cautious by nature, and having been to pwn2own, I will not be submitting my order until dgv gets their site security together.
I was a little hesitant about that myself. Placed an order via email and dgv sent me a paypal invoice. Simple and it gets around having to send any info through the website.

I couldn't pass up those red stars in max weight. I only bought 2 Champs (both blue), but did pick some some more pros since I've lost 2 of my DGR ones already.

I want some of those red champys but I dunno. . I actually havnt been throwing my ppds much anymore. Probably because my last 6 are all beefy. I gotta break em in.

Ya, I finally broke in one of my white max weights from the 1st run of DGR PDs, and that thing is money. The red look uber-sexy.

I'll have like 30 PDs now. I actually just sold all of my Big D PDs which I was quite happy about. I only picked up 2 C's this time because I have the one C that Mark sent me from the 1st run. But I go through P's like nothing, and the S's once broken in are starting to become my go to driver (thanks Discspeed for that).

yea I have a stack and a half of ppds. A handful of c's and a hand ful of s's . I didn't throw the s's muc at first but have been lately. How do the red spds fly? Hopefully sable with a nice fade. I dnt really want any flippy ones because of what I use te spd for. Are they domey? I have some non freak non fr's that are pro destroyer domey n very nice

Chris, what's making you go through the P's like nothing? Are you hitting numerous hard objects with it?

I actually like the P's more after they've hit numerous things. I have one in my bag that's about 1 1/2 years, and I can't get it to stay straight, but my 2 month old broken in stays straight when throw smooth of a touch of hyzer, or flips over and back if powered.

Jeronimo said:
That'll do it.

For those from the KC area: #10 long tee at Young Park in Blue Springs.

For those not from the area, it's an elevated tee that's a 350' anhyzer, all over water. Not a difficult shot, but has a distinct pucker factor, which my PDs found out about 1st hand.