• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

Couldn't leave well enough alone. Added a pair of red S's on my order and snagged a couple for some friends also to bring my DGR PD order total to 8. :twisted:

1 week left for DGR PD ordering. After this, there will be no more for quite a while (Spring at the earliest).

I have no idea how the champystar red spd will fit in the mix of 1st and freak I already have, but put 2 into my order of 6 just to find out.

I ordered in the first few hours, and I got an email later in the day saying it would ship in "two weeks". I hope that means my order ships Monday morning.

no I believe 2 weeks is about right. If I'm not mistaken the preorder ends the 4th,then they stamp them and then send em out. Soooo yea,2 wks or so I guess

Thanks guys. I really hope these C-PD's come out with some dome.

Oh, and it's kinda too late to ask now, but anyone know if the S (170-172g - green) is a bright green? I hope.

I thought the P and S color offerings were a little weak this time. I was really hoping for more pink P's and more color options on S's in general.

Sorry, there we no pink P's this time around.

I probably could have chosen a couple colors for each weight of S, but even if Red isn't the best color for Star, it is certainly the best plastic.

Keep in mind that I couldn't just open it up to every color that Mark sent me, since there has to be a minimum order in a particular weight/color/plastic. But looking back, I kinda wished I had picked another color for both max weight and the lower 170's.

Timko said:
Sorry, there we no pink P's this time around.

I probably could have chosen a couple colors for each weight of S, but even if Red isn't the best color for Star, it is certainly the best plastic.

Keep in mind that I couldn't just open it up to every color that Mark sent me, since there has to be a minimum order in a particular weight/color/plastic. But looking back, I kinda wished I had picked another color for both max weight and the lower 170's.

Was pink an avaliable color for S plastic?

I completed an order a while back. Anyone know if it possible for me to add some discs to the order w/out having to pay for shipping again? Thanks.

Oh, I remember. You didn't think you'd like the rainbow stamps, but were happy when you got them in.

I bought a pink C just because I thought it'd be a beautiful disc for the collection. It'll probably be the wall hanger of the bunch.

Latest posts