• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

So a quick review of the plastic.

S

White - Really nice star plastic. It's a softer feeling star, and almost feel like there's some champ blended in.
Orange - Domiest of all the star. Standard feeling.
Red - Not trancelucent star like my Katanas, but pretty close.

P:
Pink (Max weight) - Thick feeling star. A bit softer than the lighter ones.
Pink (170-172) - Great shape, a very gradual dome like a nice Roc.
Chartreuse - like the Pinks of the same weight, but very firm. These are probably my favorites in terms of shape and feel.
Red - Like the max weight pink, but have a smaller feeling.
Yellow - firmer than the red.

I was trying to start buying all of the shipping labels last night, but usps.com won't let me use a debit card, and I just realized that my Amex expired at the end of last month :(. So Amex is sending me a new card, which should be here today, and I'll pay for all the labels this weekend.

Hopefully everything will get shipped out Monday.

Got my new Amex card, so I'll be purchasing labels over the weekend. However, I think Tuesday is looking like a more realistic shipping date.

Timko: The discs Came out amazing.. The stamp/design came out great from the pictures I've seen.
Should we ask Blake about getting that stamp/design on shirts? I can print them up as Soon as he Gives the OK and I get a vector version of the art!!!

It's actually Marmoset's design, so you'd have to ask him. I don't see a problem with using this stamp, but I think some sort of proceeds from your shirt sales need to go toward the site. I gave $1 per disc.

yeah I have an agreement with BlakeT to handle the proceeds. I'll ask marmoset and Blake :)

I created all of the labels for the US bound orders, and will print them off tomorrow at work. I have to do the non-US orders at the post office.

Still on track for a Tuesday shipping date.

JR said:
Can the shirts be made of technical materials like dry fit or equivalent? If they can I'm interested.

Ditto. What ever the material was they made the Vibram Open polo's out of, I want.

Yea!

IMG_0100.JPG

I got a box that size when I last ordered from the states, took only 3 discs. =P

I'd say that I only have a box that big because discspeed and I combined our orders to save on shipping but I bought 5 myself so I'd probably have a big box anyway.

JimW said:
Jeronimo said:
Who the snap bought enough to warrant boxes that size?! :shock:

So says the guy with a bajillion Latitude 64 discs.

lOlz. True. Looks like everyone bought at least a few of these, this was a very successful experiment me thinks.