• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

Well that sucks. I told USPS online to send an email to the recipient.

Looks like all the orders are still in KC being sorted :(.

At the least, one worked. I received a Click-N-Ship(R) Notification ‏ 12:40AM Monday. Tracking link sez the package left KC yesterday which means I see it tomorrow or Friday at the lastest.
USPS said:
Your item was processed through and left our KANSAS CITY, MO 64121 facility on May 11, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Jeronimo said:
Dammit Timko, live closer to me.

Actually, KC is the best place to live to ship out things across the US. It's at the center of the country. Most stuff takes 3 days max to reach it's destination 1st class.

Timko said:
Jeronimo said:

Actually, KC is the best place to live to ship out things across the US. It's at the center of the country. Most stuff takes 3 days max to reach it's destination 1st class.
is that some kind of city slogan?

a nice place to visit..
a GRRRREAT place to mail things from..

Leopard said:
Timko said:
Jeronimo said:

is that some kind of city slogan?

a nice place to visit..
a GRRRREAT place to mail things from..

Well, Home of the Royals doesn't have that much appeal.

my tracking info says it's in wichita and was sorted wednesday morning. I'm expecting my PDs Thursday. rad!

Sorry, no. I should have done that, but forgot because I was in a rush at the post office and was late for a lunch date.

I can't believe I was a nay sayer to the Linear Rainbow stamp, on pink it looks AMAZING.

PinkDGRPD.jpg

ahhh chartreuse with linear rainbow looks tits as well as chartreuse and holo red stamp :shock: btw. these chartreuse are SUPER stiff compared to my other ppds. the others have a somewhat flexible flight plate. im anxious to see ow these bomb. thanks chris!!!

btw. these "xouts" dont look like any other "xouts" ive had. very nice

The max weight P Pinks feel and look AMAZINGLY SPECTACULAR!!!! THanks for doing this, Chris.

Those all look awesome! Too bad Timko didn't know what he was doing when he sent mine and now I have to wait in agony indefinitely because I have no idea where the discs are at.

I hope the pink I'm getting will have a rainbow stamp.