• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
uNicedmeMan said:
bring back x pred, don't stop making x avenger.

I agree, I know that you guys sell more of the flx and esp, but the x plastic has such great glide and grip.

P.S. I am glad your doing an "ask discraft" thread, it should help produce some good insight for both your company and us the consumers.

I used to like the MRV and MRX. They could release them under some cool new name :lol: . I used to like the X Pred too. Come to think of it Discraft gets rid of discs I like. I guess that's why the only discraft I am carrying right now is a Z Pred. An X Force could be nice.

I had a completely different disc thing listed, but it wasn't really needed. I think you guys need a better fairway driver selection. There is nothing from the discraft selection that would make me drop my teebird or eagle for.

rusch_bag said:
I had a completely different disc thing listed, but it wasn't really needed. I think you guys need a better fairway driver selection. There is nothing from the discraft selection that would make me drop my teebird or eagle for.

koyok23 said:
rusch_bag said:

edit: totally not proper to start a quote chain but you will get x force a lot
X10, an x force would be nice but im willing to settle for the inevitable force SS type disc thats coming, id also like to see something along the lines of the X2 released. esp Cyclone could be a winner too. also you guys need more understable mids :wink:

to help koyok23..how about a puma like discs?

as for what I would like is something along the lines of a Lat64 Striker with a lil more HSS.

Which I suppose would be a longer glidier TeeBird. I would then have more discraft in the bag.

Either way I think a solid Fairway Driver would be Awesome

hahaha

actually I would love it if Discraft made a disc like a Panther or Puma. Great turnover discs that beginners generally enjoy. helped me tremendously in terms of learning how to "carve" lines. that puma is pretty much my scaled down roc, thing never over shoots.

My second round of input:
1) an Avenger in flight but slightly slower and a much less-sharp rim bottom (more like a Reaper rim would be great)... the Pred and Avenger rims are too sharp on my fingers during the release.

2) better Pro D. The current blends I have are waaaay too soft and not durable at all. I know people buy Pro D because they want it to break in but I still think you need more durability.

Like the better Pro D suggestion, how about an Eclipse in any better plastic? Never mind that my roomie is addicted the old things, but lots of noobs would be well advised to progress through them. And the current batch of Pro D just auto-destructs on any sort of hard impact, making DX look like Z in comparison.

Everyone missed the obvious....

XTREMES!!!!!!

Z and ESP!!!!!!! Come on. I may have a stack of Zs, but I'd love to get more and add a stack of ESP Xtremes to go with it.

Also, ESP Comet in regular production.

Latest posts