• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Calendar Photo Submissions

I can only imagine the pictures that are going to be coming out of the Redwood Curtain :). I miss living in McKinleyville.

Sent you the few pictures that I had. Let me know if it doesn;t work because that email does weird things to attachments sometimes.

Hum, if its a calendar I would assume you will be matching photos with the month as in Winter photo-Winter month or will your photos just be random? I have to narrow my selection, thats why I ask.

Hum, if its a calendar I would assume you will be matching photos with the month as in Winter photo-Winter month or will your photos just be random? I have to narrow my selection, thats why I ask.
When the winning pictures are announced, hopefully there will be winter pictures in the bunch, as it would be great to be able to put snow pictures in snow months and so forth and so on.

Speaking of this, does anyone have any pictures of FLOODED courses? This would be ideal for April showers lol.

I sent in 4, 2 per e-mail. Hope you like adorable children :)
It's all in the voters' hands.

I agree this could be a excellent idea? Doesn't innova or someone make one too? I like this one better bc I can't even remember where I heard of the other calendar.
Innova does make one. They sent it out in their Christmas package this year. It's really sweet and I hope I can compare or out do it. (I'm pretty sure I will).

I love calendars, and can't wait for this one to be finished. A suggestion for all of the photos, how about doing something with 4 photos on a month, or for the empty calendar days, putting little photos. Also, if you have any "holiday photos" you could put those on the specific day. Just a few suggestions. Please let us know when it is done and how to get one.

those are some good ideas. ill think about the 4 per month thing, but for now its going to be one big picture for each month.

the little photos in the empty days sounds cool, ill see if i can swing it at no extra cost to me lol.

was I ok to send you the photobucket links, I won't delete them...

how PC are you going to be with this?

can I go set up some Christmas style photos for submission, or no?

I already got sent a couple pics that had beer cases in them, they will not even be considered for submission. no drugs, no beer, nothing you wouldnt see at a tournament.

you can totally go set up some christmas style photos, but I can't guarantee they will get in as this is all going to be based on DGCR voting. Hopefully people realize that we need winter month pics and vote for em though.

I assumed as much about the beer and drugs, I was just curious if I could do something Christmas-y

I'm planning my submissions now, because I want one of the calenders

nice, i cant wait to see them. yeah man they dont have to be in action or scenery shots, they can be as staged as you want them to be. just remember they're going to be voted on here at DGCR and I will have very little to do with the actual choosing of the pictures (aside from a few votes here and there).

Are you going to be giving credit to the winners, you know their name or whatever on the photo or in the calendar?

Are you going to be giving credit to the winners, you know their name or whatever on the photo or in the calendar?

no these are now my ideas. i took all these photos... ;):p

Yes, I will be giving credit to each photographer and listing all the details about the photo:
- What hole
- What course
- What state
- Who's in the pic (if anybody)

if it's a dye shot
- Who did the dye
- What the dye is
- Who's in the pic (if anybody)

this one might be a cool december or january photo...
IMG_0488.jpg