• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Calendar Photo Submissions

i would submit some if there was a better payout.

lemme get ahold of nike and tmobile and pepsi, im sure i can crank out 5000.00 for each winner. if this wasn't such a grassroots thing and in support of two courses, i would probably be able to give out a lot more than some calendars, but it is what it is. sorry you don't think it's worth your time, oh great apothecary. douche.

for some reason i dont believe you. it would be REALLY easy to say youre donating to x and y course and z tourny (not taking a penny for your time)...and pocket all the proceeds.

not like any photo submitters would know the difference.

unless they came to the courses and saw the trees i planted or the benches i helped purchase and build or if they were to come play in the Roc vs Buzzz tournament and see all the work and money that actually did go into it. in that case, they would know, otherwise you're right, they would be none the wiser.

alls im saying is if submitters dont play the courses that will benefit so greatly from your service, or play that tourny (and see records of how it was funded), they should be leery of letting go of the rights to their pics to some stranger on the net.

im going to stop here before i get banned.

okay 2/3 of the last are done. about 5-15 min on the last photo to get from my slow computer to the page and im starting a voting thread.

When you get the courses fixed up from the proceeds make sure you get a thread up with pics and stuff. Then those that want to can see what came outta this. Can't wait to check out all the pics.

When you get the courses fixed up from the proceeds make sure you get a thread up with pics and stuff. Then those that want to can see what came outta this. Can't wait to check out all the pics.

oh im gonna have pics of everything that comes from this, ie trees, tournaments, benches, the work to put it all in, everything. :)