• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf target

podskiii

Par Member
Hi everyone.

I'm looking for something that catch my disc that I can have inside. There is winter for real now, which makes it harder to practice form outside. Basically I'm looking for something that I can have inside, without ruining my apartment. There are probably threads that are similar to my thread, however I didn't find anyone.

I've been browsing the web, and I'm not really sure what to search for.

This is the best pick that I've discovered so far. Ideas and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

gfyRMzY.jpg

I use a golf ball driving net and it works perfect. Can't remember the brand name but it was probably the cheapest one I could find from a golf store.

Target

I use this it's soundproof nworksgreat..the cheapest golf net from amazon works perfectly as well

Attachments

• 617A0B53-55B5-4B7A-80F7-D36D584E227F.jpg
    617A0B53-55B5-4B7A-80F7-D36D584E227F.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 87
The net works but you never know if you're building good form bc you can't see the disc fly so you'll never know if you're putting the right angle n release on the disc for the shot u want..good idea though to stay loose n ready to throw

I use my couch. Great for practicing up shots from the hall, across the kitchen and into the living room. Too much power and it bounces off.

Fear of a miss and breaking something in the kitchen makes it real.

Laying a towel on the back of the couch makes a great target for putting as well. Just fold it to the size wanted.

If you guys didn't guess, the girlfriend has her own house......
:D

I use my couch. Great for practicing up shots from the hall, across the kitchen and into the living room. Too much power and it bounces off.

Fear of a miss and breaking something in the kitchen makes it real.

Laying a towel on the back of the couch makes a great target for putting as well. Just fold it to the size wanted.

If you guys didn't guess, the girlfriend has her own house......
:D

I used to throw putts down the hallway into a recliner in my TV room. One day I shanked one a little and it clipped the door frame and deflected into the side of my big screen...

… I putt in the garage now, lol.

Innova Traveler with a piece of foam pipe insulation on the center pole.

Agreed that you'll get little useful feedback throwing drives into a net. Putting is more important anyhow.