• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golfers Digest

I see where the last guy messaging is coming from. I will be the first person to tell you weve made a bunch of mistakes as we got going. I haven't requested a friend on the scene since the day I signed up, cus I respect what they are out to do and I love their site. We don't try to overwhelm anyone with anything they aren't interested in. I still don't see the problem with showing people what were all about and letting them decide. Anyone can click no thanks and you aren't going to find people that have to continually click no thanks, cus we don't send anything more than once to people who don't want it.

Its cool the site isn't for you, I get where your coming from. But people do send me a lot of stuff everyday, so there are some people that are feeling it. There has even been a couple people that told me they didn't know what disc golf was till they saw the site and now they are looking for courses around them. I guess maybe they would be even more interested if they saw a DG site that wasnt "crap", but at least they know what the games all about haha. Because of that, I can't really regret putting the site out there and at least seeing if someone would be interested. I didn't expect a lot of people to love the site. I made it myself and I have zero computer knowledge (including the definition of the word spam until about a week ago ha). I was basically bored and thought maybe some people might get into the game if I put together a few pages of stuff and put it out there.

i do not see a big deal myself, you guys post your stuff to let us know what is in the DG world. you are contributors to this sport and i like to see every ones project, and i say keep em coming.

i like hearing about the news, but since this is such a small sport of course it will not be on TV so i really look forward to these types of posts.

this website may be about technique more so then news, but i feel like there is also room here to advertise and let the word out on someones project(s) that they are working on (or have established).

at least you are not posting nude pics or sites! :p

Hey...don't put nude pics past us. We would ANYTHING for a couple extra website hits...Maybe all the world champions in a calender spread??? Any interested pros contact me...we'll keep it professional and very tasteful.

The HUK 4 Haiti fundraising event will be taking place on April 24 2010 at Robert Morris Park in Kalamazoo MI. The event will be a very fun four man scramble, with multiple games and raffles to go along with it. Register on our website or email [email protected]. Please include your name and primary email we can contact you at. Also feel free to ask us any questions you may be concerned with.

Hey everyone, hope the start of the spring start is going great. Our HUK 4 Haiti four man scramble fundraiser is now a sanctioned event. This inturn will be more prizes as well as many other things. It will still be taking place on the 24th of April. In other news our youtube channel is up and running, alot of good stuff on there and please upload your own. Two of our guys are out in Cali. right now we will have tons of pictures to show all of you.