• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Loyalty Pledges

Bumpy!! Figured id update on my pledge as well as see what peeps are throwin now

My pledge at the beginning of the year
Booter said:
2011 pledge will be:

omega
rhyno
roc
fuse
buzzz
pd
fb

sadly the orc is out of the bag for now because of the flow.

All thats left from this pledge are
Omega
buzzz
pd
fb

what'shisname said:
what'shisname said:
what'shisname said:
Voodoos and my Firebird are staying for sure. I'm thinking I'll commit to the Comets in the bag for at least a year as well.

Still good on all 3. Not sure why I didn't have the Core listed as well, pretty committed to that one as well. In fact, I'm pretty happy with the whole bag at the moment:

Firebird
Vision
Surge SS
JLS
Drone
Core
Comet
Voodoo

I could see maybe swapping my JLS's out for my XL's again, but I think the JLS would win in the end.

This was January last year.

Voodoo, Core and JLS are the only one's still in there.

As for commitments for this year..

Voodoo - is and will be the goto putter.
Fuse - LOVE it.
C/S/P PD's - These aren't going anywhere.

The Zone and Ion are probably safe, but the core may find itself out of the bag if the new lat64 mid flies how I hope it will. The JLS is pretty solid, the river gave it a run for its money, but the JLS won out.

My bags been the same pretty much all year. The JLS has been shelved mostly though and I've added the pain and TD. I'm happy with the bag on the whole and will probably not mess with it much.

One year from now these discs will still be in my bag:
DX BBs
DX Rocs (probably for the rest of my life, yo)
ESP Cyclone
C-line PD

I've had a Firebird in my bag for over 5 years, but I would drop them if I found something I liked better for it's spot. I'm not sold on my Valkyries being in my bag longterm quite yet, I've been tossing those on and off for the past 6 years but they've all been old CE and JK. Just picked up a fresh Champ and it's a lot less glidey (it seems), so I don't know. I'm going to try out the stars and test out the champ more before I dismiss the Valks completely though.

im not gonna make any pledges but ive been throwing Aviars for 10 years (last 4 years i been playing around with other putters but done with that), Roc's for about 9 1/2 years, TeeRex's and Orion LFs since the First Runs were released so 5-6yers (?), Rhynos for about 4-5 years. Ive basically just been playing around with fairway drivers and the "fast" distance drivers over the last year. happy i put the leopards back in. im really considering going and getting a new valkyrie, and restoring the essential parts of my original bag for the first 6 years of disc (SE TL, Valkyrie, Roc, Aviar).

Well, barely a month after I said that DX BBs would be in my bag for the next year I have switched back over to the Wizard. Just couldn't stand the bulkyness of the BB compared to the Wizards that I've been throwing for 4 years. Also the BBs have felt lighter despite the fact they are the same weight, must be because the plastic is concentrated on the outer rim on the Wizard. I won't commit to the Wizard though, in a couple weeks I'll be picking up some new Ions and I'm going to try them out as well.