• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer Change

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I'm moving the disc organizer to a drop-down system rather than typing in your own model names. Plastics are now also shown by manufacturer.

If you need a disc model or plastic added just PM/email me and I'll get it into the system.

I'm currently in the process of converting all the old disc entries to the new system. I managed to do around 80,000 without too much trouble thanks to people spelling the disc names correctly. There are about 23,000 left that I'm going to try to figure out. I can't do them manually (since I'm not quite that insane) but I'm hoping to figure out a way to get most of them converted this afternoon if possible. If worst comes to worst, some discs just won't be shown properly until the owners update them.

Also, I converted the disc browser to use the new system. If you don't search for a specific model, all the discs should show up. I'm still using the "old" names that user's entered as the display for now until I get more converted.

Last edited:
you work tirelessly timmyg... and we appreciate that...
the drop downs are nice.. but is there a way to do "other" and still be able to type it in?

What would be something you'd type in versus having it added to the model/plastic list?

I see that there is still an option to put the manufacturer as unknown but there is nothing to pull down. Maybe this is where we could write in a disc?

I like the new pull down system, it was annoying writing in everything when you have almost 400 discs to put in.

Nice work timg. I like that it now says ce rather champion ed.

dunno, just incase we have some weird off model thats not listed or something.
PM/email me and I can list it. I'd prefer not to have type-in stuff since it won't really be searchable under whatever name you put.

Yep, I'm getting the error too.. it looks like the new drop-down field for disc model isn't working yet. Also, I'm pretty sure the entries should be 'Buzzz' rather than 'Buzz'. ;)

Hmm.. try a ctrl-f5 and see if that fixes anything.

I was able to add some new ones,and also something small,but you left the last Z off of the Buzzz & Buzzz SS,I think it was those two :)

Pink Elephant,

If you want, send me your password and I'll login as you to see if I can recreate the issue. You can reset it after if you want to.

I have the same issue as Pink Elephant. I was trying to update my TeeRex to Tee-Rex from the pull down.

Did you try a ctrl-f5? Does the whole page show the error message or just the select box?

I logged in as PE from here and it worked so I'm guessing you may have older files cached.

The whole page goes white with just the error in the top left. Ctrl-F5 did not make a difference.