• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Organizer Change

I logged out, cleared cookies and cache, and logged back in - same issue.

So you click on edit disc and it takes you there.. every single disc? Can you send me your password? I'll login as you and give it a go from here.

Maybe it only works for Moderators. :p

I have the non-categorized discs down to just under 8000 at this point. I'm taking a break now :p

I click on "Innova JK Aviar-X" in my bag on the left, and the Edit Disc menu appears on the lower right. So I change it to "Aviar X JK" with the Model pull-down menu.

attachment.php

If I click "Update Disc!" in the lower right, it takes me to this screen:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 92
If I choose "Aviar X JK" as the model from pull-down and "JK" as plastic type, won't it appear in my bag as "Innova JK Aviar X JK"?

Shouldn't it be "Innova JK Pro Aviar-X" like it says on the disc?
Model: Aviar-X
Plastic Type: JK Pro

:p Too many JKs in these two posts. I need a KC.

When I try to access Disc Organizer, I get a "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/dgcourse/public_html/bag.php on line 91" message.

EDIT -- That was only when I used the My Dashboard link at the top of the page. When I went into my profile, it worked fine.

EDIT AGAIN -- And now it's working fine, so I guess nevermind ;-)

Last edited:
Fixed it.. the key point here was knowing that it happens when you click the update button, not when you click the pencil. I was testing the wrong thing.

If I choose "Aviar X JK" as the model from pull-down and "JK" as plastic type, won't it appear in my bag as "Innova JK Aviar X JK"?

Shouldn't it be "Innova JK Pro Aviar-X" like it says on the disc?
Model: Aviar-X
Plastic Type: JK Pro

:p Too many JKs in these two posts. I need a KC.
I'll have to remove the JK option then so you just choose that plastic type.

Nice, only had to make 2 changes. From AvengerSS to Avenger-SS and I put "First Run Force" on one of mine that it didn't like.

Glad you guys like it. There were so many misspelled discs, etc. This should make it a lot easier to search for stuff. I still have around 6000 more to go through tomorrow.. I'm hoping the conversion goes as smoothly as all the ones I did today although I'm looking at a lot of one-offs now so who knows.

This is excellent. It makes it tons easier, and I don't have to make sure I spell the disc right by going back and looking at the disc. I love that you keep improving the site. Thanks for all your dedication.

Works great, but the Soft Magnet and Soft Challenger appear to be missing. I was curious and checked my Soft Magnet, but it tried to make it a Magnet.

Thanks for the continuous improvements.

P.S. I bet a good portion of the misspellings are either buzz or buzzzz.

Nice change! Just throwing ideas out there. Would it be worth it to have a Run option (1st Run, 1.1, 1.2, 10x, 11x, etc.)? I know some of that is in Model list right now- some together, some separate, and some not listed.

Alphabetical is nice, but is there anyway to get Innova and Discraft at the top? Those 2 probably are the most common by far. Sometimes when filling out online forms you have to select country, but the US is first one listed, then all the others.

If not, no big deal, the changes are still a luxury we are not worthy of!

It will always be alphabetical.. it's just easier that way from my perspective and others. We're talking maybe a half a second for you to scroll to Innova? :)

I don't know enough about those runs to do the list myself. I'm working off one that I believe juanbond sent me quite a while ago and am making additions as I get the suggestions. Also, added all the "soft" discraft discs just now.