• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc profile page

in the market

hey y'all. new to the site - any good sellers you can recommend? looking for some used drivers

I am looking for profile pics on gateway putters. Where should I start?

trying to distiguish if my champ monster is x or l mold....any profile pics??

honestly i just have this one...dont know what it is...i w
5da2ed65.jpg
ould say X if i had to guess....

can someone post the profiles for all three mvp drivers? please.

Does anyone have a profile shot of a World?

I traded for what was supposed to be a CFR World, but I think it's a King.

I need help with a disc profile.

Anyone know what disc this is? I found it at my local course a few weeks back. It is Innova and Star plastic. It also says "Tanglewood" on it but the rest of the disc is faded.

Attachments

• image (8).jpg
    image (8).jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 19
  • disc2.jpg
    disc2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 24
  • disc1.jpg
    disc1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 20
In case anyone was wondering, here's a high quality comparison of a G FD on the left in blue, vs a Star TL on the right in yellow.

Last I saw people were still suspicious that an FD was a TL with a different stamp.

You can see here the biggest difference is the lower wing; on the FD it's convex to a point and on the TL it's flat from rim to parting line.

Also the PLH is different for what it's worth. They are both fairly domey.
b4785a88a4c196f25d368fe5beb17276.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I always thought the fd had a leopard wing, but they don't seem to be identical. They both have that little notch though. They still feel very similar to me though.

I always thought the fd had a leopard wing, but they don't seem to be identical. They both have that little notch though. They still feel very similar to me though.

When comparing a leo3 to an FD the other day, I found that the wing did look very similar. However I compared the bottom wing width to the TL and a teebird and the width is exactly the same there, whereas I know the regular leopard at least is a good 1mm narrower.

The Leo3 is supposed to have the same wing per Dave as the regular leopard, but I did not compare the width to anything so I can't say for sure.

Latest posts