• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania p2

OTB rates most of them at a 4/6 it looks like. If you don't mind something very similar Millenium Soft Omega4s are probably a little gummier and pretty close in price

The Omega 4 was the first thing I thought of when I read his post. The lunars I have remind me a lot of the soft P-line P2's.

Although, if he's a Luna guy he could just grab a couple of Jawbreaker Roaches and call it a day.

OTB rates most of them at a 4/6 it looks like. If you don't mind something very similar Millenium Soft Omega4s are probably a little gummier and pretty close in price

The Omega 4 was the first thing I thought of when I read his post. The lunars I have remind me a lot of the soft P-line P2's.

Although, if he's a Luna guy he could just grab a couple of Jawbreaker Roaches and call it a day.

So I checked OTB and I'm not sure that a 4 will maintain the amount of give I want when it's below 20 degrees out, considering that a 6 is what a Luna is typically and those have no give really below 50.

I also was considering the Omega4 but was trying to get insight into the P2s that I love the shape of and is very similar to the Lunas I love. I might end up with them if it comes down to it.

I tried to get into the Roaches when it was hard to get Lunas, but never could get over the rounded rim feel vs the straight wing of the Luna. I do have a Soft Roach and it's soft enough, but barely.

I'm thinking I should just grab a pair of 4S Warlocks, but idk.

So I checked OTB and I'm not sure that a 4 will maintain the amount of give I want when it's below 20 degrees out, considering that a 6 is what a Luna is typically and those have no give really below 50.

I also was considering the Omega4 but was trying to get insight into the P2s that I love the shape of and is very similar to the Lunas I love. I might end up with them if it comes down to it.

I tried to get into the Roaches when it was hard to get Lunas, but never could get over the rounded rim feel vs the straight wing of the Luna. I do have a Soft Roach and it's soft enough, but barely.

I'm thinking I should just grab a pair of 4S Warlocks, but idk.

the flex 1 is fine in the cold weather - if youre looking for something really soft try an old soft judge

I bit the bullet and order a pair of both flexes from MSt since most DM is 25% off right now.