• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

I briefly putted with mine today . I've never used anything besides Innova-based stuff (except for a brief MVP stint) so take it for what it's worth. I think these things are just shallow, thumbtrack-less Rhynos with a tad more glide.

I just got one in the mail today and it looks suspiciously like a classic roc, minus the bead. I will try and get a new run c roc to get a comparison pic

linkinparkervii said:
Bought 3 of the proto p3s

Can someone give me a comparison on the P1 vs a pure

P1 is an Aviar Pure isn't. P1 is tacky floppy Pure is more rigid and less tacky even in base line plastic. I flip P1s Pures in softer material than Opto flip a little at high power and the Opto doesn't with a clean throw but at 100 % i get some wrist rolling at times and even the Opto shows that mercilessly like a Comet. The Pure has a slight glide advantage. Both fade a little but very little and there are only a few less fading discs.

ferretdance03 said:
You're not likely to get a definitive answer to that, business contracts and all that.

Aww well. I figured there would be some sort of idea without full disclosure.

This may be petty, but I don't want to throw Innova or anything associated with them due to their recent practices and the lack of disregard that they have had in doing so. I'm glad that there are new disc golf companies that are offering something similar to or better than Innova. I thought I could justify sticking with Discmania if the there was little to no percentage that Innova received from their sales.

sunspot said:
ferretdance03 said:
You're not likely to get a definitive answer to that, business contracts and all that.

Aww well. I figured there would be some sort of idea without full disclosure.

This may be petty, but I don't want to throw Innova or anything associated with them due to their recent practices and the lack of disregard that they have had in doing so. I'm glad that there are new disc golf companies that are offering something similar to or better than Innova. I thought I could justify sticking with Discmania if the there was little to no percentage that Innova received from their sales.

I think you could consider discmania being pretty much just innova with a different name.

I'm with sunspot, and it's been kicking in the back of my mind for a little while now.
With that being said, I've grown pretty attached to the P2 and PD.
fwiw

I think Im liking the MD1 over the MD2. Wish they made them in C line. The MD1 just fits in my hand so nice, and the MD2 just feels too deep.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Where is my head i should not post when sleep deprived? C MD 1 does not appear in production nor has it been my mistake. Sorry.

Latest posts