• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

discmania

rockbuddist101

Par Member
i noticed that discgolfcenter just started selling these and their ratings(fade in piticular) seem to be quite appealing. does anyone know much about this brand of discs and how good their plastic's are?

i noticed that discgolfcenter just started selling these and their ratings(fade in piticular) seem to be quite appealing. does anyone know much about this brand of discs and how good their plastic's are?

Can you post a link please?

thats y i was askin bout them. maybe ill just have to pick one up. they wouldent be is business(espacilly with higher priced plastic) if their discs sucked

just found this

Discmania says this about the GM (Greater Midrange):
The GM - Greater Midrange is a unique driver. This disc falls between a mid range and fairway driver. You have seen this disc before as the Gremlin in the Innova line. Discmania has taken over this out of production Innova Gremlin model as we feel it is a great fit for our product line. (hide)

maybe they are euro innovians;)

discgolfsweden.se probably has good info on them, they usually do.

Haven't thrown them, but they are Innova's push into the European market. I would imagine their plastics are pretty close to Innova's plastic.

Does anyone know what the stats were on the Gremlin? (as far as speed, glide, turn, and fade). And if you know those, I bet you would know the stats on the Moray as well.

Discmania is infact Innovas Euro-line. Mainly Germany, Sweden, and Finland according to their website (www.discmania.net)

I throw the D line P1 Putter. Great grip (Pretty much a DX grip, but in my opinion grippier..Soft Magnet-ish) and it's a great one. Easy to sink and the grip is amazing. It's my main putter. Although, I do not know about the other ones (Drivers, Mids, etc)

yes discmania is innova

just recieved my dd /distance driver and pd/ power driver in there preformance plastic and its like pro. feels pretty good and they have innovas info inside the rim like all of innovas discs

Does anyone know what the stats were on the Gremlin? (as far as speed, glide, turn, and fade). And if you know those, I bet you would know the stats on the Moray as well.
The Gremlin numbers were identical to the current Cro numbers, which are different from the GM numbers which makes zero sense since the Gremlin and GM are the same disc unless you buy my theory that it is all marketing hooey and doesn't mean anything, anyway.

Back in the day of the Moray they didn't have the flight rating numbers.