• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Collectables

old buzzzes including barstamp. old discraft 4 corners stamp Z plastic --> first runs are ghost Z stamp or the excellent ghost predator stamp. old magnets. cryztal, flx, sparkle. ace race editions. a horde of OOP mid-ranges and fairway drivers (xtreme anybody?). discraft has plenty of collectibles.

maybe not to the same degree as innova. i collect and throw both brands in equal numbers, and i think discraft is worth collecting.

why the hell is your elite pro apx stamped with elite x? misprint ?

It's the other way around. Elite X disc stamped with the old Elite Pro APX stamp. No misprint can be seen. They're both centered on the disc, and I've got more than one just like it.
6830778304_f986c6a012.jpg

They do have some cool discs for sale though.

The oldest ones don't have any text on the bottom.

I guess I could say I collect stalkers, even though they aren't worth much and my collection isnt that big yet. I have 2 team stamped Z stalkers, a team stamped cryZtal stalker, and a Ti stalker from the memorial (and also some regular Z's layin around).

If anyone has any team stamped stalkers I will buy them from you!

Two of us actively collecting Stalkers now...we're going to have to start a club!:hfive:

Does anybody know when the First Run of the Pro-D Buzzz was produced? Was it during the 2004 Worlds Ace Race?

It came out in Aug 2004, but was not the Ace Race disc that year (Breeze).

discraft_buzzz-prod.jpg

Not sure about "Worlds Ace Race"?

Last edited:
I have a few Eclipses that look just like that. How does one know it is a rare prototype from 1989?

I've got a couple of those from around that time somewhere in the garage, don't know if they're 'rare prototypes' or not. One's white and the other is some sort of orange if I correctly recall, and they do have the decimal point marked for the weight which was pretty unique. I'll trade you one for something I'd throw (light Nuke SS or the like) if you're interested.

I've got a couple of those from around that time somewhere in the garage, don't know if they're 'rare prototypes' or not. One's white and the other is some sort of orange if I correctly recall, and they do have the decimal point marked for the weight which was pretty unique. I'll trade you one for something I'd throw (light Nuke SS or the like) if you're interested.

I'm good, according to my organizer I have 4. One is listed as yellow and 179 and the other 3 are listed as 255. I'll have to check that out.

What kind of condition are they in?

Latest posts