• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Stuff!!!

SkaBob said:
REALLY liking the glow Stalker! Flies great, it just doesn't glow very long! :cry:

Stalker has a beautiful flight, indeed. I picked one up before the glow.

A kid looking at my new Stalker the other day saw the pearlescence in the rim and was like "whoa, what happened to it?!" I told him that's just the way it looks. Do the glow Stalkers have this also?

keltik said:
i don't know if this has been asked or suggested, but what about an Elite X or ESP Stalker?

It has...But by all means, shout it from the rooftops!

There are a few esp stalkers out there i got one from am nats, they also had a box of x forces. I wish I would have bought a bunch now.

discspeed said:
keltik said:
i don't know if this has been asked or suggested, but what about an Elite X or ESP Stalker?

well I'm starting to think that all the repetitive shouting from the rooftops about Z/ESP Xtremes is what killed the last thread.

actually I unstickied it because it wasn't really a discraft thread since dc mike would just pop in to make announcements. And he started this thread to announce stuff while the other one was still stickied.

keltik said:
discspeed said:
keltik said:

well I'm starting to think that all the repetitive shouting from the rooftops about Z/ESP Xtremes is what killed the last thread.
Z and ESP Xtreme

I'll say it again for a new thread:

Z Meteor's, please.

A new batch, not the flippy ace race mold.

dgdave said:
Flipflat said:
I'll say it again for a new thread:

Z Meteor's, please.

A new batch, not the flippy ace race mold.

want 2 esp's?

:lol: I saw your post in buy/sell/trade, 178g is too heavy. I'm at 173g. But I wonder, why don't you like them? In the meteor thread you said you didn't like the rim, is that all?

Frank Delicious said:
dgdave said:
This hasn't been said in a while

X Force

Z or ESP Xtreme

I picked up a "limited edition elite X force" this weekend from sunking with my vouchers from the tourney. Feels really nice but i havent been able to toss it yet. It was 167-169 g.

I just got an X Force from blurr and its really nice. I've got one more on the way along with a proto Z force from sunking