• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Anyone get DD's Misprint deal? Similar pricing but looks like it might be cheaper shipping from DD than Wixom.

More interesting is the option of weights, you can go less than 170, or over 170. That's pretty neat compared to the full randomness of the Sportdisc.com pack.

Anyone get DD's Misprint deal? Similar pricing but looks like it might be cheaper shipping from DD than Wixom.

With DD's misprint deal, you can specifically request certain stuff like "No Discraft" or "Mainly Gateway" or "I'd like two Magics in here" or something like that. I think DD's deal was even better than the already great Discraft misprint deal.

Just wondering...

Has any one of you bought the DD Discraft Misprint deal?
What did they end up charging you for shipping?
Did they throw in any rare misprints or just all stock discs?
Will they take any mold requests or just randomly pack them from their misprints?
Is the DD Discraft Misprint Deal shipped from DD or from the sportdisc.com store in MI?

I bought 5 mp deals from sportdisc.com a couple years ago and really liked it but I have way too many discs now to pull the trigger again unless...

You can pick the weight and plastic type. You cannot request specific molds. The discs will ship from Emporia Kansas most likely the same day that you order them.

Discs will be current stock discs. The chances of getting a rare or collectable disc is highly unlikely.

Got mine today, I'm stoked...

Elite Z/ESP package:

Surge 166 ESP
Surge SS 173 FLX
Avenger 164 Elite Z
Flash 171 Elite Z (the only one that appears to have more than cosmetic damage)
Xpress 173 Elite Z
XS 174 Elite Z
Ace Race 2008 170 (Have no idea, I'm not familiar with Discraft, but its some kind of mid-range/approach)
Buzzz 177 FLX
Buzzz 167 Elite Z
Impact 161 ESP

Elite X/Pro D

XL 167 Elite X
XL 170 Elite X
XS 164 Elite X
Avenger 170 Pro D
Cyclone 166 Pro D
Stratus 167 Elite X
Buzzz 167 Pro D
Soft APX 167 Elite X
Magnet 175 Elite X
"Flying Dis Friends- Japan Chinese Tournament" 171 (some kind of midrange, drone or wasp, i think)

I'm way stoked, and it only took 1 week to get from Michigan to Oregon....

The ace race 2008 disc is a mid-range called a Nebula.

I'm curious about this as well.

I can answer this for the Europeans. :)

I ordered the $150 box to Germany, shipping was $35.20, and I had to pay a $33 Customs fee in order to pick it up.

So mine was ultimately around $220 for this.

374830_10150387856781362_504471361_8535616_522616921_n.jpg

I specifically requested a lot of stuff (No Discraft, a few Latitudes, 2 Gateway putters, and dri-fit sizes), so I was happy with it.

Last edited:
How do you request special contents in your pack?
Can't find any 150$ pack.
I could only find discraft packages.
U ordered from dd right?

I just ordered a DD misprint package. 10 z's for $70. Threw in a pair of quad shocks and got free shipping. Now just waiting to see what they send. Didn't want all discraft, but $7 a disc...I couldn't pass it up.

The shipping costs of the misprint pack direct from Discraft is what killed the misprints for me. If I can get free shipping through DD, maybe I'll pick up a few more...

ordered two discraft misprint deals recently and got similar packages
in each were:
z nuke ss
z nuke
z nuke os
z flash
z surge
z avengerss
z emac Buzzz ss
z buzzz
z hornet
z stalker

one of the Buzzzs is a ying yang tie dyestamped with pro d
one of the avengers is crystal z

my question is are the stamps to be trusted?

im not familiar with a Stalker but the discs marked Stalker seem more like midranges.

plus i see listings of misprints similar to mine such as this:: http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Misprint-Discraft-Z-Buzzz-Disc-Golf-Midrange-p/0347-0.htm

ordered two discraft misprint deals recently and got similar packages
in each were:
z nuke ss
z nuke
z nuke os
z flash
z surge
z avengerss
z emac Buzzz ss
z buzzz
z hornet
z stalker

one of the Buzzzs is a ying yang tie dyestamped with pro d
one of the avengers is crystal z

my question is are the stamps to be trusted?

im not familiar with a Stalker but the discs marked Stalker seem more like midranges.

plus i see listings of misprints similar to mine such as this:: http://www.dynamicdiscs.net/Misprint-Discraft-Z-Buzzz-Disc-Golf-Midrange-p/0347-0.htm

Post pics of the Stalkers?

Stalkers have a wide diameter and beaded rim which produced a mid-range-y feel. Obviously can't be sure without a pic but it's probably a Stalker.

word, they must be Stalkers then... the bead was throwing me off.

heres pics of both orders sans a stalker and the crystal avengerss
6189ce3c3070cb55a6feaae9078b58a9.jpg

a2cb4dd52f5b5fd756db465640f36523.jpg

Last edited:
how much would these run of the mill misprints go for?

im trying to get rid of the ones i dont need locally but cant settle on a base price