• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Anyone bought any packages lately from Discraft? It looks like Z line is $52.50 right now and Pro D is $37.50. I may try out the Pro D package. Shipping is only $6 until the 16th. As a beginner seems like grabbing some discs for a little over $4 a disc is a good option.

I believe you will be very happy with the Pro D misprints. all of Discrafts Pro D discs are very beginner friendly and wear in pretty nicely.

Mystery Discraft Misprint box

I just ordered it last night and it should be here in 4 days. Picked up the Z 10 disc misprint package. The excitement to see what I get is killing me. Only downside to it. You don't get to pick what you get. I've heard some folks getting some tasty stuff though. We'll see!:popcorn:

I caved and snagged the LE Misprint deal. With the 25% off reg price and the $5 flat rate shipping (plus $5.07 handling/packaging charge) it came out to be $100.70 total.

I don't really need more discs but it's been a while since I ordered one. Hoping they dig deep into their stash and send us some sweet OOP or other hidden gems, along with a few more Buzzz'z and Wasps.

Has anyone of you bought the LE Misprint Deal yet?

I have been really interested in this deal for awhile and bit the bulletin. Z package is heading my way, excited and anxious at the same time lol.

You're so cool to attempt and troll me. This is a forum and thus I can post whatever I feel like. There is no law saying I can't make a thread of my own, even though there is already another thread of similar subject matter that was created 4 years ago. It's not a research project we are doing here. You chose to read this thread then do a search for other threads about it. You're cool. Pat yourself on the back.

You're so cool to attempt and troll me. This is a forum and thus I can post whatever I feel like. There is no law saying I can't make a thread of my own, even though there is already another thread of similar subject matter that was created 4 years ago. It's not a research project we are doing here. You chose to read this thread then do a search for other threads about it. You're cool. Pat yourself on the back.

Thanks for all you do to retard the information on the site. :thmbup:

There are explicit laws forbidding what you have done. You have wrecked our disctopia with your thread. I hope you're happy.

Post up what you get in the package. Pics included. I've been interested in scooping up one of these "boxes".:popcorn:

Yeah that LE one looks really cool, I've seen a few people who have gotten those post their finds, had 2-3 LE Z models, 3-4 Cryztal, and 3-4 Z Glow.

I have bought the Z pack at least twice. It's always worth it.

Still got my cart full with a Z & D package. It's tempting.