• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Oh, by the way, they are all bottom stamped with a "Discraft Misprint" stamp.
All except for the Predator on my 10.

Well despite not being in love with discraft generally I broke down and ordered a set today. We'll see if they can change my perspective

(fingers crossed)

I'm pretty happy with mine. They range from .5-2.5 so they all curve left with the exception of the Glide which is a -.5.

I had to look up these numbers on the website to figure out what they mean. I kept the Avenger, Buzzzes, Flash, Force and Predator. The others went to my friends or in my closet.

I'll probably order another one if there are any left on next Friday.

Oh man. No CryZtals in this batch?

The most recent batch that I got before this one (which was a few weeks ago) had CryZtal Buzzziezzzes and an Avenger SS in it. I wouldn't get too disheartened yet. Wait until your discs shows up with nothing but 150-class Impacts, then get disheartened.

I'll probably order another one if there are any left on next Friday.

Just an FYI, the shipping costs are not proportional to the number of sets ordered. The first time I ordered two sets and it was $14.85 for shipping. The second time I ordered four sets and shipping was $15.95 (or something like that). Three were $15.35 (or thereabouts). If you really want to drive down the total cost per disc, buy as many sets as you think you're going to need all at once (pending available funds, of course). I used a lot of parenthesis in this post (but I've used more before).

And now you know (and knowing is ... )

The most recent batch that I got before this one (which was a few weeks ago) had CryZtal Buzzziezzzes and an Avenger SS in it. I wouldn't get too disheartened yet. Wait until your discs shows up with nothing but 150-class Impacts, then get disheartened.
Oh God. What if I only get 20 Ace Race discs? :\

Oh God. What if I only get 20 Ace Race discs? :\

I had 4 ESP Ace Race Focuses (ahem, Foci) in one pack. Nobody wanted anything to do with them at first and then everybody I knew wanted one. So you might not be too bad off with a couple Ace Race discs...but 20 would be for sucks.

newstuffdiscs004.jpg

Just got mine too.
Top row left to right;
ESP XL 166
Z Stalker 172
ESP/FLX Predator 172
Z Buzzz 174
Z Buzzz white 171
ESP Force 172
Z Flash 169
Z Avenger SS yellow/green 169
Z Avenger SS pink 166
ESP Pulse 167

that's a real sweet pack. It does look like one of the buzzz's is ESP though, and I prefer Cryztal and/or Z for buzzzs. Z stalker is real sweet disc, as is the esp xl, flx pred. I throw avenger ss's, but in esp or flx plasitc, but i'm interested in seeing how the Z will fly.

I don't know about the pulse, force or flash (although I did get a force and flash in my pack) but i'd be happy about the other 7. your discs also look awesome in terms of stamps and colors.

seems like the last few packs all had

Z stalker
Z buzzz
ESP Buzzz
Flx Predator
esp Force
z Flash
z avenger SS's

seems like mainly drivers (exception of buzzz)

that's a real sweet pack. It does look like one of the buzzz's is ESP though, and I prefer Cryztal and/or Z for buzzzs. Z stalker is real sweet disc, as is the esp xl, flx pred. I throw avenger ss's, but in esp or flx plasitc, but i'm interested in seeing how the Z will fly.

I don't know about the pulse, force or flash (although I did get a force and flash in my pack) but i'd be happy about the other 7. your discs also look awesome in terms of stamps and colors.

Yep ,my bad. You are correct, the white buzzz is indeed an ESP.
And I have several esp/flx SS Avengers so I too am interested in how these Z's will fly.

Does your ESP buzzz seem like flx. the pack i just got has an esp buzzz that has a great stamp, but i'm thinking the misprint might be because it's actually Flx plastic.

Does your ESP buzzz seem like flx. the pack i just got has an esp buzzz that has a great stamp, but i'm thinking the misprint might be because it's actually Flx plastic.

I don't think so, but I will ask someone who knows more about the plastics than I do.

Well it looks like I folded at just purchased the Discraft Misprint Deal. But hey it's my birthday tomorrow so I deserve it right?
My only concern is I hope most of them are a decent weight..hoping 168 at the lowest, and also I am hoping for certain discs, which I know everyone is, and I know probably won't happen.

But the ones I get that I don't like I will trade

Well it looks like I folded at just purchased the Discraft Misprint Deal. But hey it's my birthday tomorrow so I deserve it right?
My only concern is I hope most of them are a decent weight..hoping 168 at the lowest, and also I am hoping for certain discs, which I know everyone is, and I know probably won't happen.

But the ones I get that I don't like I will trade

Welcome the the madness.:wall:

My first package I ordered was to get me exposed to Discraft as I didn't know their discs last september.

From that pack I have in my bag the cryztal buzzz (and have added others), flx drone (would like others), and an esp avenger (have added others).

also got to throw a Z stalker (now in my bag). traded some of the others for other misprints - esp meteor (in bag), esp wasp (in bag).

Just ordered another pack. I was hoping for some backups on those mids (and did get a Z buzzz and a ESP (flx?) buzzz),

also got backup of some drivers:
esp avenger SS
Z Stalker
Flx pred.

the weights on the 20 have averaged 173, with only 3 being less than 170 (169, 169, 167)

As someone new to discraft you should be excited with the many different possibilities. and trading away what you don't want will be easy (please contact me first :thmbup:)

Latest posts