• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

finally ordered a set today hoping for at least one solid Z Buzz and then a Wildcat on top of that would be GREAT!

seems like most sets have included a Z buzzz lately as well as an esp (including mine). not sure about a wildcat though.

Good luck man

Am I that jaded or do Discraft stamps just look silly?

The circle stamps aren't very flattering. I'm a fan of minimalism when it comes to stamps though. It'd be nice if they went back to style they used around the First Run Buzzz time.

Am I that jaded or do Discraft stamps just look silly?

I like the Discraft stamps they use for discs that are destined to be tourney stamped (but don't have a tourney stamp). The Avengers and Predators that I got just have a small Discraft logo and the disc name at the very top and then the plastic and stability rating at the very bottom. Very minimalist, more pleasing to the eye.

I'm not a fan of the "DISCRAFT" with the disc thrown over it, and name of disc under it. As BCR mentioned, the small logo at top, and plastic/stability at bottom looks real nice.

That being said i don't really care about a stamp (or likely wouldn't be into misprint package so much) , but I do prefer the colors of discraft over innova as they seem to be brighter and more colorful

misprint deal IS awesome!

Here's what we got in 2 sets of 10

2 cryztal z buzzz (pink / clear)
2 elite z buzzz (red / blue)
1 esp buzzz (white)
1 "buzzz stamped on rim" FLX/ESP type. White with a different plastic feel than an esp, z or x. It looks just like a buzzz but it has a different rim slope underneath. Maybe drone or wasp? pretty cool disc with US Am Champ rainbow foil stamp.

2 z stalkers (orange / blue)
2 FLX predators (hot pink both)
2 FLX surge ss (white both)

3 ESP avenger ss (2 green / 1 blue)
2 FLX avengers (I cant really remember)
1 elite z avenger ss (lipstick pink)

1 elite z reaper (blueberry)
1 z force (clear)
1 z flick (clear)
1 esp pulse (sky blue)

I think thats all. I pretty nice haul I would say. Already had a disc fantasy draft with my brothers to help with the cost. They picked up 11 off this load and I'm hooking my friends up with some of the rest.

And now I'm hooked and ordered another the other day. Last one......for a while.

thanks discraft

Last edited:
"1 "buzzz rim stamped" FLX/ESP type. White, it looks like a buzzz but it has a different rim slope, maybe drone or wasp. pretty cool disc with US Am Champ rainbow foil stamp."

most likely a buzzz ss

1 esp buzzz (white)
1 "buzzz stamped on rim" FLX/ESP type. White with a different plastic feel than an esp, z or x. It looks just like a buzzz but it has a different rim slope underneath. Maybe drone or wasp? pretty cool disc with US Am Champ rainbow foil stamp.

1 z force (clear)
1 z flick (clear)
1 esp pulse (sky blue)

I think thats all. I pretty nice haul I would say. Already had a disc fantasy draft with my brothers to help with the cost. They picked up 11 off this load and I'm hooking my friends up with some of the rest.

And now I'm hooked and ordered another the other day. Last one......for a while.

thanks discraft
Wow. That's the best one I've seen. What weight is the flick?

"1 "buzzz rim stamped" FLX/ESP type. White, it looks like a buzzz but it has a different rim slope, maybe drone or wasp. pretty cool disc with US Am Champ rainbow foil stamp."

most likely a buzzz ss

it is similar to my cryztal z ss's on the slope but it might not be as thick on the rim as they are.

The plastic feels like FLX and not as grippy as the ESP.

1 esp buzzz (white)

1 z force (clear)
1 z flick (clear)
1 esp pulse (sky blue)

thanks discraft

You want to dump that one?
Could trade or paypal.
Let me know.

Fellow Misprinters. Please say a prayer for my beautiful, perfectly beat in dynamic discs clear green cryztal buzzz.

I got it in my first misprint package back in september. it made it through the one and done with me. it's my favorite disc in the world. today i hit metal with it playing Tyler State park, hole 13A. Two holes later I lost it. I had a good drive on a tough hole, especially for lefties. It is clear green which didn't help for searching for it, and it was getting darker.

Hopefully someone calls.....

i got my pack a week ago and i got :
2 cryztal z buzz (one glows in the dark)
2 esp surge
1 sugre ss
1 esp avenger
1 flx avenger
1 flx predator
1 z xl
1 z flick
:hfive:

let me know what you think of the ones i got

very nice:thmbup:

I hope mine is similar:)

Latest posts