• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does DiscGolf center take forever to ship & recieve?

Thank you all for the supportive comments and personal experiences posted so far. We appreciate your support at Disc Golf Center and will continue to offer Free Shipping, Pick your exact weight and color, and our Customer Rewards Program in our ongoing effort to be your one stop shop for all your disc golf needs.

^Wade's a nice guy to correspond with via email, too, don't let his tough guy internet persona throw you off. ;) :p

I ordered a disc on April 23rd and it came in today. 10 days for Florida - California. I'm not complaining, but keep in mind that the "3 days" some people posted is completely dependent on location.

Wade is awesome, great support and customer service.

If you order a single disc, those typically take awhile - not DGC's fault, blame USPS for the way they group bulk letter shipments

It usually takes 7-10 days to get my order (ohio), but Wade is a great guy to deal with!!!

I've always gotten my stuff (never used anything but their free shipping options) within a week.

Same here. Was always delivered inside america within a week.

I live in europe and have them sent to buddies somewhere in america who travel to europe alot. I order at DGC for the great selection they have and for my 10% bonus ( by now ) .

I just ordered from them for the 2nd time on Sunday night, I received a shipping confirmation early this morning. So far it seems normal, I will keep my fingers crossed.

So ordered Sunday night, basically Monday morning, and I received my order Thursday mid-afternoon. The order was well packed in a box with lots of foam peanuts to protect the tshirts, stickers and license plate frame. They get an A+++ for quick service and great pricing.

I'm in the 10% off club at dgc, have been doing
business with them since '09.

awesome service, great selection. my average shipping time
is about 5 days. I'm more than happy with that.

Im about to order from there and was wondering if they take forever

I'm not exactly close to them (I'm in North Texas, not really close to Orlando at all), but it takes longer than I think it should. My last order sat around in Orlando for three days in the middle of the week. This was after two days for it to even get out. Then because of the whole FedEx shipping to the USPS thing it did some really crazy routing. The local PO also messed up stuff as well. I can't blame it all on them, but it took about two weeks to get to me after I ordered. I'm just going to stick with DiscNation or one of it's many other brands, they get to me very quickly.

I always try to use them first because of the free shipping, secondly cause they're only 3 hours away so shipping is at most 5 days but that is a very rare thing, and every time I've had to email them they have been very prompt and helpful.

I'm looking forward to the Vibram Birdie Bash their hosting next weekend.

I'm beginning to get a little concerned about one of my orders. I ordered an MVP Medium Anode on Wednesday, April 24th, and it shipped on the 25th to Ohio. The postal service just came by a few minutes ago and still no disc. Is it normal for it to take this long to get to Ohio? I've ordered from DGC in the past and been very happy, although I didn't know that the free shipping method varied depending on the number of discs you buy at one time.

I used to get half of my online orders from DGC. Always had them in 3-4 days depending on the time I placed the order. That isn't bad for FL to TX. I live 85 miles from Disc Nation and there are times the PO takes that long from Austin. My last orders with DGC were all sent via Smartpost and nearly tripled the transit time. :mad: Last one was about 12 days. Sorry, but in this day and age, 12 days is unacceptable. My issue isn't with DGC, its with their carrier. DGC always got the order out quickly and correctly. Once it was out of their hands is where the troubles started.