• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumb things heard on the course

sharkthrower said:
Benton said:
Right after shanking their drive…. "man I don't know what happened, I normally park this hole"

I was definitely "that" guy when I first started playing with other people. Once the nerves settled it went away, but, yeah, definitely guilty of that.

:lol: I've been that guy too!

Not really overheard, but I've played with a few different people who told me they throw Sidewinders b/c they are for sidearm shots. They turned over on them every time.

"I can shoot 15 down at this course"

When asked, homey explains that, at various times, he has birdied 15 of the holes on the course.

"I always call the numbers on the back of discs I find"

"What are you throwing, an Eagle? That's the problem right there. Here, try this Boss."

"My dog never chews golf discs"

"Can you dye a picture of Tony Danza on my champ Boss?"

"You aren't a cop are you?"

"But I don't want to go to jail"

"These handcuffs are on too tight."

"You don't have to tell my parents do you?"

"I'll go to a Federal prison not an a**Fu** prison right?"

"I tried throwing backhand a couple times but I suck at it, so I just forehand."

*****2-5 are jokes.*****

"I took down some branches to open up the gap."

"Is this a right disc or a left disc."

All the derogatory comments about women, especially older homeboys commenting on young girls in the park.

Racist bs.

And people that get angry because they believe that you actually "niced" them.

"You can't throw a putter more than fifty feet."
Eagle's a bad disc for this shot, hole is about 300 feet slight curve left: money.
After my bud shank/turns a dragon into a lake on a bet in February a kid says h'll go get it for 5 bucks. We said don't bother. He chases us down 4 holes later soaked. We gave him 20 bucks and a spare hoodie.

practically invincible said:
Eagle's a bad disc for this shot, hole is about 300 feet slight curve left: money.
After my bud shank/turns a dragon into a lake on a bet in February a kid says h'll go get it for 5 bucks. We said don't bother. He chases us down 4 holes later soaked. We gave him 20 bucks and a spare hoodie.

wow you just reinforced stupid with money!

keltik said:

X2

nothaz said:
keltik said:

X2

They're just trying to ensure that he dies from it so the stupid doesn't get passed on in the gene pool. Darwin awards and all that.

you may be on to something parks. but i've also noticed that stupid genes are more resilient than intelligent or even just reasonable genes.

keltik said:
you may be on to something parks. but i've also noticed that stupid genes are more resilient than intelligent or even just reasonable genes.

Nah, they just reproduce faster and in greater numbers.