• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dyers if you need blank Legacy discs please ask me, I will help you out.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I love people that take the time to do dyes and appreciate the art of dying discs. If there are any legacy discs you want to do dyes on please let me know an we can work out a deal for them at cost so you don't have to remove the logos, but if you want logos then I can get those too. I really would love to see more badass dyes on legacy discs. Please contact me and lets get some to you.

When I get some money together I will be getting in touch with you. This would be wonderful.

^^^^ no problem, I don't mind helping. Just contact me and we will get this going.

I imagine Legacy discs take well to dye, time to find out for myself :)
PM'ed.

My "Angry Burt" on an Icon Cannon - Legacy takes dye very well:

SesameStreetingrad2.jpg

Sure wish I had some spare cash to take advantage of this!

Ok well one dyer got some, thanks and I hope u like them. Feel free to message me for any info on legacy discs.

Ok I have 50+ blank legacy discs available, a few molds in only white and a few molds in a couple colors. Let me know.

Can you please PM me with what molds you have and a price. I have never thrown legacy so I will check out some reviews on the drivers you have. Thanks buddy

Latest posts