• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

Here's a good one of the profile on the Fugitive.

aa2e1.jpg

I don't know yet what I'll pair it with. Maybe the KC Pro Glow Flat top Roc but they would overlap some. I think another Fugitive in the Fusion plastic when it releases will be the ticket.

I just started getting used to my Pures so I do not think that the Judge will replace those as a putting or driving putter. The distance driver has potential but I have really fallen in love with the Halo recently, but I might give it a shot. I am very interested in the fairway driver as that is a section of my bag that needs some help. Thanks for all the pictures and info!

FWIW the Lucid plastic on these all feel about the same but look different. All the Fugitives were almost completely transparent. You can maybe tell by the pictures. The Escape is more opaque but held up to a light you can make out a few things through it.

The Trespass is completely opaque like the newer opto stuff. The day glow yellow fugitives are awesome I really don't know why they didn't have any over 172g in the first run stamps maybe their sponsored players got a lot of those. I may pick up a pair in the productions stamps just because they are so bright and felt a little more firm to me than the blue.

Durability is the same as opto and zero plastic from what I can tell so far. I noticed the putter getting dinged up like you want and when I skidded the fugitive across some hard rocks I couldn't even tell except for the tiniest of spots. I hit a tree full blast from only forty or so feet away with the Escape. Didn't leave even a scratch. The tree required fifteen stitches. They're top of the line Swedish plastic. Delicious.

I don't see these as commercially available on the DD site. Anyone know when they will be commercially available?

Compared the profile of the Lucid Trespass and my Tournament Plastic Sword. While they are very very close the Trespass has a smaller dome on it. My sword flies true to it's number of 12 5 0 2 and I would say the Trespass is 12 5 0 3 maybe the 12 5 -0.5 3 they have it listed at. It's bordering pushing that glide rating to 6 and the fade to 4. It held up great for me in the wind yesterday.

I'll be throwing it side by side with the Sword for comparison today, it's another windy one.

can you take a profile pic like that of the Judge and the other discs as well please? speculation and conjecture is fun!!!

I'm looking to pick up two first run sets (one for me, one for my brother-in-law). Any idea when they'll go on sale tomorrow? First thing? Midnight central time tonight?

I'm looking to pick up two first run sets (one for me, one for my brother-in-law). Any idea when they'll go on sale tomorrow? First thing? Midnight central time tonight?

Expanding on this, does anyone know if there is an indicator of first runs?

The DN network will have ONLY the 1st Run stamp for each model for the initial release. DD says the 1st Run stamp is limited to 1000 per model. We're doing a midnight eastern release on all sites.

Of the three (there are three right?), what are the reasons someone would buy from one versus the other two?

Of the three (there are three right?), what are the reasons someone would buy from one versus the other two?

There may be more than three at this point, but:

Disc Golf Store: Free shipping, slightly higher price (usually $1)
Disc Nation: Rewards program, lower price
Prime: Free shipping after $39, and I am not sure what else. Help me out here Zam.

The shipping is super fast from anything DN.

Disc Golf Store: Free shipping, slightly higher price (usually $1)
Disc Nation: Rewards program, lower price
Prime: Free shipping after $39, and I am not sure what else. Help me out here Zam.

The shipping is super fast from anything DN.
Pretty much nailed it. Usually comes down to order volume... DGS being most cost-effective for small orders, and DN or Prime being better on larger orders. DN and Prime both have a 5%-back rewards program and run the most frequent promos. EverythingDiscGolf.com is the budget-oriented site, usually $1/disc less than DN, with similar shipping. Very infrequent discount promos on EDG, it lives in the rock-bottom zone already.

Notable promos right now: Prime's got 10% off all discs, or 20% off midranges (1 coupon code per order). DN will have a free shipping promo on Monday ($20 min), and the FB coupon for 10% off is applicable. Next week DN will run a shipping upgrade offer for last-minute gifts. Honestly most of the juicy discount promos are over at this point in the holiday cycle, and it's moved to primarily shipping promos.

As for order processing, we are indeed super fast. Orders auto-print every 10 minutes 24/7 and every person on site is trained in every step of order picking/processing (our VP of Technology and I picked orders for a good hour the other day to help make an early dent). Most orders during the business day will get a shipping confirmation anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hrs from ordering. Daily (late-day) pickups from our chummy drivers at USPS and UPS allow us to process right up to the 5pm CST mark. All inventory is bathed in classic rock karaoke before being picked and shipped.

And FWIW, the person who founded DN as a 1-man garage op 10 years ago is still here packing and shipping almost all orders, and has trained everyone (including myself) who's done that job over the years.

This being the DDD thread, I don't wanna get derailed on DN marketing info. Mods can move this bridge if we find trolls under it :)

Trespass

2rft388.jpg

Escape

33ctzt5.jpg[

Judge

25ahv0h.jpg

Throwfromthewoods- it's black as you can see above. I only asked to see two putters one was the black I wanted, and the other was a cool rust colored red brown that I passed on. I think they have five colors at least.

Latest posts