• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay Alert: New Phenix Hard Core Bag

Is that much durability really necessary though? I mean...just seems like extra weight. The high quality bags that are out there aren't just falling apart or anything heh.

As horribly cheap and frugal that I am, I think I'm going to splurge for the Line-X just because if I want to put my bag down in a puddle, I'll have that option. :|

I spilled a Coke when I took it out of my drink holder, it got half of my bag. Now there is a dark half and a regular half:|

As horribly cheap and frugal that I am, I think I'm going to splurge for the Line-X just because if I want to put my bag down in a puddle, I'll have that option. :|

i played in the snow this week and have had no worries about if my stuff would get wet. that x-liner is the shizz. it even acts as sort of a snow shoe for your bag because i put mine in some fresh snow and it just dropped about 2 inches and settled on top of the snow. :thmbup:

it even acts as sort of a snow shoe for your bag because i put mine in some fresh snow and it just dropped about 2 inches and settled on top of the snow. :thmbup:

Every bag I've had does that, regardless of what the bottom was made out of. Even cheap bags will stay dry in the snow....

Latest posts