• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay Alert: New Phenix Hard Core Bag

Is that much durability really necessary though? I mean...just seems like extra weight. The high quality bags that are out there aren't just falling apart or anything heh.

Yep, it's my first post on here. I actually didn't know DGCR had forums until recently. I've been on here reviewing courses before, just never noticed.

I was pleasantly surprised how active they are.

Maybe you didn't read the whole description. This is built with the same modular capability as their Core Modular Bag. Need more space? Clip some on. Want to lighten the load this time? Unclip and go.

Here's the link to the Core Mod bag where you can see the available attachments.
http://www.phenixdiscsports.com/coremodular.html

Alan, you could have called me and asked my opinion

phenix hard core bag

Go to Phenix disc sports website. Click on the customized bag $125. When you customize the bag you can make it a Hard Core bag for $40.00 more. I ordered the phenix quad shocks to go with it, $35.00, for a grand total of $200.00+shipping. F'n awesome bag!

steezy bag, could be the one. Still curious on the grip though. My buddy has one of the normal phenix bags and it's nice. I like the inside looks solid.

i have the core modular. the thing is a beast of a bag. this new model is on my wishlist when it comes out to production.

This bag looks sick. Too bad i just got mine a year ago. Haters beware, your gonna start to see these bags everywhere. PHENIX FTW!

I bounce back and forth between my deluxe innova, and my nutsac. I like being able to carry all the superfluous stuff, but I also like being able to throw with my bag on, and feel like I am not carrying a bag. Although I like the protected "bathtub" style of the compartments, and the fabric looks durable. Nice looking bag for someone who wants to pay for it.

I want a Phenix bag but I'm afraid to pull the trigger on a purchase too soon.

Do it already. You are starting to sound like an old lady. Just buy a freaking bag. Everything you are looking at are good bags. Nothing is perfect, so pull the damn trigger.

Latest posts