• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

He is trying to sell the EXACT same discs he already sold to ManU and never sent. This guy is a complete dirt bag. He already lied to both of us and now he's changed his name in an attempt to cover it all up. I wouldnt be surprised if he's trying to rip people off on eBay so beware (eBay has changed their policies so you'll be covered he if does try anything though).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Innova-Champion...539?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3362c9ec7b

makeyourself23 said:
He is trying to sell the EXACT same discs he already sold to ManU and never sent. This guy is a complete dirt bag. He already lied to both of us and now he's changed his name in an attempt to cover it all up. I wouldnt be surprised if he's trying to rip people off on eBay so beware (eBay has changed their policies so you'll be covered he if does try anything though).

http://cgi.ebay.com/Innova-Champion...539?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3362c9ec7b

Awwwww shit, I had my eye on that sucker too. Probably going to hit the $100 mark with ease though. I hate shitty sellers.

the name change from irobot05 to now showing lcsports10 is telling
I checked my paypal transaction from when I got burned and it now shows info that irobot05 and burningstar05 is lloydclarkesports

it seems to me that lloydclarkesports does transactions on here

can any of the mods verify a relationship?

Edit: LCS did a transaction with Booter which got a positive review...wasn't this irobot's modus operandi?
do a couple of good transactions with someone well known, get positive comments from the respected person...and then scam?

ManU said:
the name change from irobot05 to now showing lcsports10 is telling
I checked my paypal transaction from when I got burned and it now shows info that irobot05 and burningstar05 is lloydclarkesports

my transaction with him was through lcsports01

Thats because he changed his name. Take a look at his eBay profile. You can see the little Icon that tells you when someone has changed their name within the last 30 days (I think they changed it from 90 to 30...?) Dude is a scammer. He wont get away with it on eBay and will probably send you the disc but who wouldnt after they've sold it 3 times over?

ManU said:
Edit: LCS did a transaction with Booter which got a positive review...wasn't this irobot's modus operandi?
do a couple of good transactions with someone well known, get positive comments from the respected person...and then scam?
Yeah, burningstar5 had some good transactions at first (including one with me.)

WTF I CANT GET A BLACK ESP SURGE FOR LESS THAN $40 ARRGGGHHHH.

I'm done shouting now.

Jeronimo said:
WTF I CANT GET A BLACK ESP SURGE FOR LESS THAN $40 ARRGGGHHHH.

I'm done shouting now.
Jer, what's with the black plastic obsession? Do you like losing discs or something? I've thrown a black disc once in my life. One throw and it was lost, I shit you not. BB Roc too. :evil:

Do SE Panthers exist?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-INNOVA-SPECIAL-EDITION-SE-PANTHER-163g-GOLF-DISC-/120656834405?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c17b52f65

I am wondering if it is a mis-stamp?

I never seen one but it wouldn't surprise me if some SE panthers were made considering "SE" back then meant "this plastic blend we fucked around with and we can't pass off as one of normal plastics".

Also I wouldn't buy that thing unless I could feel it.

Frank Delicious said:
.... "SE" back then meant "this plastic blend we fucked around with and we can't pass off as one of normal plastics".

Also I wouldn't buy that thing unless I could feel it.
Haha you're right, on both accounts. If it is what he says, it's a pretty cool disc and definitely rare.

The main thing to me that indicates it's a mis-stamp is it weighs 163 gm with a 150 class stamp. I weigh every disc I sell, trade, or throw and I've seen some Innova be off by +-5 gm but never 13.

I just wrote the guy to ask him about the marked weight on bottom. We shall see what he says.

The description made me LOL. See if you can figure it out. Haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/Worlds-Biggest-Aviar-collectors-disc-4-disc-golf-/220709163458?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33634a91c2

Latest posts