• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

El Dorado SoCal

deaddisc1

Eagle Member
Im in Long Beach for the week without transportation and I saw that El Dorado is 6 miles from my hotel. Can anyone give me some info on when the course, specifically when it closes and what would be the best way to get there via public transportation? I have training until 530 every day but I wanted to get out for a round since ive never been to CA before and the course is so close to my hotel

Thanks

deaddisc said:
Im in Long Beach for the week without transportation and I saw that El Dorado is 6 miles from my hotel. Can anyone give me some info on when the course, specifically when it closes and what would be the best way to get there via public transportation? I have training until 530 every day but I wanted to get out for a round since ive never been to CA before and the course is so close to my hotel

Thanks

i believe that the course closes @ 10:30pm, but the rangers do not enforce the rule. there is a bus that runs along studebaker, but i'm not sure which bus number it is you need to catch. if you get out to the park after 5:30 you should still see a handful of locals hanging around the 1st tee pad.