• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Electron Baseline Plastic Experimental Formulas 1&2

@Facebook
does it feel more like rubber (prodicus basic, prodigy rx, vibram) or basic plastic like (innova dx, discraft d) ?
MVP: "Most like the boutique baseline flavor seen from the great folks at Gateway."

Whoa, that might convince me to buy my first MVP thrower.

10407085_831895826867294_1350089051310051048_n.jpg

That overmold looks niiiiiice and grippy.

^^looks like a chalky wizard rip off with a cute color in the middle (core) of the disc

This is based off the Envy roughly, which quickly became my favorite driving putter of all time, and one of my favorite all around discs ever. Ive been waiting for a less stable or baseline version. This will do the trick.

the overmold does look delicious. it looks like a perfect chalky wiz blend. lots of chalky i've seen is slick and gross, but every once in a while i find one that was mixed with just this perfect amount of grip and give.

I'm not a cheapskate but I'm no sucker either

They sold out in less than 4 ours of being listed... either everybody else is suckers, or the price could have been higher.

Bottom line is, the supply was limited, and the demand is huge. The price was right :)

They sold out in less than 4 ours of being listed... either everybody else is suckers, or the price could have been higher.

Bottom line is, the supply was limited, and the demand is huge. The price was right :)

so they had 50?

Probably all bought by four or five MVP boners on this board.

I want an electron Ion and Vector thats all im waiting for, i bought 1 of these baseline packages to to see what they feel like, i will probably sell them to some MVP clown for $500 a couple years down the road.

Not to beat a dead horse or demean this awesomeness, but....if it were ions or anodes I would have already bought them out.

I agree, but the thing people seem to forget is that it's still an experimental formula. I think that if MVP was going to release a production disc in a new plastic, they would want it to be perfect and they would make sure it's exactly what people want first before they go all out. Sounds like a good practice to me.

everything will be ****ing fine if we see ions and envies by spring.