• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

got two red 176s from DGC. some of them were 14.99 and some were 17.99 kinda odd IMO.

Last edited:
I was checking all morning on DGC. They weren't posted. Go to lunch, come back, and every weight/color combo I wanted was gone.

Oh well. Guess I'll stick to my Buzzz and Fuse.

Hazy Shade should be getting these in today. Nah nah to everyone that can't go and hand pick which ones they want :p

Clearwater is selling them for 24.95! Ouch!. IronJack they probably have wght/color combo you want, because they will sell a lot slower at that price.

Clearwater is selling them for 24.95! Ouch!. IronJack they probably have wght/color combo you want, because they will sell a lot slower at that price.

Thanks for the info, but I won't pay gouge prices. I ended up getting a weight I wanted, but not the color, and another that was right color, but not right weight, from Marshall St.

I'll wait and maybe get lucky with restocks.

Yeah, dgc did start jacking the prices once they started geting low in stock, but with free shipping were still cheaper. I got lucky, all three of mine were $14.99...

There were still 20+ when I ordered....seemed kinda BS to arbitrarily charge 3 dollars more for some of them.

Well, is it any different than Marshall Street? They started out at $10.99 for the Nuke SS. Once their stock starts dwindling they went up to $13.99 and now they are $19.99. Supply and demand I guess......jbz

Well, is it any different than Marshall Street? They started out at $10.99 for the Nuke SS. Once their stock starts dwindling they went up to $13.99 and now they are $19.99. Supply and demand I guess......jbz

MS had a Z sale going on during April, and it went back to the regular price in May, and now they're valuable first runs I guess.
Glad that MS hasn't bumped the Comets up.. well actually they can now since I got mine :)

Dynamic Discs still has a ton of them, and they're going for $15.95 a piece. Ordered 3 yesterday morning, and they're already in transit.

Latest posts