• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

they also list watermelon cryztal FLX buzzz as in stock, yet they claim they've never had them and never will. **** DD

Not to derail this thread, but its just listed as a color option, but when you check a weight, it always shows they have no stock. I think they've said over and over again that they have none of that color.

Not to derail this thread, but its just listed as a color option, but when you check a weight, it always shows they have no stock. I think they've said over and over again that they have none of that color.

that's my point.. why are they listing that as a color option..

that's my point.. why are they listing that as a color option..

My guess is that it's just a glitch in their store software. Somehow it got listed as an option, but when it cross-checks your weight color choices against what's entered into the database, it's clear that its not there.

I'm not entirely sure why you're worked up about it, then. Is it because it got your hopes up? It doesn't sound like anyone's been told they had watermelon buzzzes and then found out they didn't or vice versa.

My guess is that it's just a glitch in their store software. Somehow it got listed as an option, but when it cross-checks your weight color choices against what's entered into the database, it's clear that its not there.

I'm not entirely sure why you're worked up about it, then. Is it because it got your hopes up? It doesn't sound like anyone's been told they had watermelon buzzzes and then found out they didn't or vice versa.

just seems to be some more weird dealings with these cryztal flx discs they got. i checked a few of their other discs with no such "glitch" or even the same disc selecting interface.

These are sweet. That is all.
0509111346.jpg

Nice, i'm about to place an order for discs that's already going to cost me 2K. I forgot to add 10 ESP Comets and 10 Am World Sparkle Nukes. Oh well, what's another $200?

Speaking of Sparkle Nukes, I played in a DD tournament this weekend where they had three of these in a "transition" color that resulted as they transitioned from the blue to red plastic. I couldn't help but pick one up. It's a gorgeous clear purple with a holographic stamp.

I checked before I went to lunch, and they were not there. When I came back, they were there. I saw that no one had mentioned it so I thought I would.

And they did put them up a little early. Wade told me late afternoon.

Latest posts