• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Extremely compact, 3-disc bag?

FinHatch

Birdie Member
Hello all.
I have Nutsac and double Nutsac disc golf bags.
Was wondering if anyone knows a even more compact bag/slingshot bag for those 2/3 disc rounds?
ie. One putter, one midrange, one driver.

Thanks

I don't know of anything that small specifically built for disc golf. You could re-purpose this. There's an inner pocket that can be cut out, and it'll carry three discs without fail.

It doesn't get more compact than the Nutsac. You could always just carry the discs around.

There is always this gem from a couple years ago... You'd have to make it yourself though...

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2810043&postcount=22

A belt-style disc golf bag, for the efficient disc golfer. *Features include:

- *Two disc pouches with 6-disc capacity (3 per pouch)
- *Easily adjustable pouch positions (side, back, or front)
- *Outer slots for easily separating/accessing favorite disc
- *Anti-spill lid for easy transport
- *Size adjustable belt

Put down your purse, and pick up your holster. *This disc belt is NOT for the overabundant group of over-packing, accessory-obsessed, indecisive, manicured nancies that seem to have invaded the gentleman's sport of disc golf. *There is no space for hair dryers or nail polish in here, only the discs you are actually going to use. *If you instead are the effective player who only needs a few well-wielded tools, this is for you.

Play fluently, play comfortably. *The disc belt allows you to make a precise and powerful toss without having to put anything on the ground. *The belt fits in just the right spot, allowing easy access but not impeding your throwing motion. *That's right, we've taken the hassle and interruption out of disc golf, and given you a holster that is loaded and ready at all times. *
:D

Hello all.

Was wondering if anyone knows a even more compact bag/slingshot bag for those 2/3 disc rounds?

At Mad City Open we got a putter pocket in the player pack. Similar to this one, but without all the extra pockets (just a mini pocket on mine).

https://www.dynamicdiscs.com/Dynamic-Discs-Disc-Golf-Cart-Putter-Pouch-p/5018.htm

I had an extra strap laying around so I poked 2 holes in the corners of the putter pocket and connected my extra strap with a couple zip ties. Works perfect for my 2 disc rounds. Barely big enough to hold 2 discs, mini, keys, and a small bottle of water.

Maybe a purse? Or my personal favorite the fanny pack.

It's a European carryall

manpurse.jpg

George-Costanza.png

A bit more than you require and I was shamed when I first posted a question about it, but when I have an extra $30, that I don't know what to do with, I will purchase one.

I have never cared about how I present myself (unless you're paying me to), so this looks like a viable addition to my very limited bag collection.

http://www.drivendiscgolf.com/slingshot-disc-golf-bag/

My suggestion is to check on Etsy. There's plenty of people selling disc golf bags, sewn of crocheted etc. If there's something there you like they can probably make you a custom one

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's a European carryall

manpurse.jpg

George-Costanza.png

IT'S A SATCHEL! INDIANA JONES CARRIES ONE!

A friend and I each got DD Starter sets for our own Starter Set Challenges ala CCDG style. I use my Reptilian Gecko and he uses one of my old DD Cadet bags. Any of the "small bag" listings on sites like Infinite Discs. Nutsacs are great, but have heavier material which prohibits much of a "compact" feeling. The cheaper materials tend to compress to your body easier for a more compact feel. Personally, I think the RDG Gecko is a perfect mix of great durability and thicker/higher quality material, but still can feel very compact with 3 discs - but they're impossible to find right now. However, things like the Fossa Zoma, MVP Cell, DD Cadet, ect work great and are easy to pick up on the cheap.

My 2¢.

There are times I'd like to rock a satchel in everyday life. As you get older and want something simple like reading glasses always handy, along with phones and crap, something more than pockets would be nice. But I'm not quite ready to take that plunge....

As for discs, I like the original Nutsac, or simply carrying 1-3 discs in my hand.

There are times I'd like to rock a satchel in everyday life. As you get older and want something simple like reading glasses always handy, along with phones and crap, something more than pockets would be nice. But I'm not quite ready to take that plunge....

As for discs, I like the original Nutsac, or simply carrying 1-3 discs in my hand.

I don't really tell anyone this (other than on public forums apparently) but I've had one for several years and it's one of the best organizational decisions I've ever made. I don't exactly "rock it" - it's more just a bag that I use and put it in my car when I go places. Then I can pull out, wallet, sunglasses, reg glasses, phone chargers, work planner, gift cards, headphones, (I could go on), as needed. Let's face it: it's a purse, but it's very handy.

Hello all.
I have Nutsac and double Nutsac disc golf bags.
ie. One putter, one midrange, one driver.

Thanks

why use a bag. Just hold the 2 discs you didnt throw.

Maybe make your own? For only 2-3 discs, I would think you could create a pretty durable one out of duct tape somehow.

Grocery store plastic bags work ok, I guess. Might have a little condensation from the 6 pack under the discs, but hey, all the more reason to shotgun those bad boys by the third hole, amirite fellas?

Latest posts