• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ezra Aderhold PDGA #121715

I don't think anyone at the top of the fast food business sees these as the answer to the problem you're describing. I'd be willing to bet that within the next decade one of these chains will begin the shift toward lab-grown meat, as opposed to plant-based meat-substitute. These are more in response to a niche in the market turning into a broader movement that they can make money off of (vegetarianism/veganism).

What about lab grown vegetables?

https://www.onepointone.com/

https://www.aerofarms.com/how-we-grow/

I recently found this guy and boy, is he already becoming one of my favorites for this sport.

Ezra definitely is the chad of all disc golfers.

He went from "My dad's a lawyer" to "Hold my birdies".

Will definitely be keeping an eye on him for sure - he'll definitely be top 5 shortly with his play style.

For all the newer players who don't know Ezra is not the first muscled up gym goer to have success in disc golf. Young Avery Jenkins could throw some weight around, but with those 2000 era baggy cottons shirts and cargo pants he sorta blended in with everyone.

And David Wiggins was a beast. Probably still is.

The guy who won Worlds right before Climo started his streak.

steve-wisecup-gsc-07-drive-2.jpg

For all the newer players who don't know Ezra is not the first muscled up gym goer to have success in disc golf. Young Avery Jenkins could throw some weight around, but with those 2000 era baggy cottons shirts and cargo pants he sorta blended in with everyone.

And David Wiggins was a beast. Probably still is.
Allow me to introduce the new kids on the block to 1999 PDGA Hall of Fame inductee Steve Wisecup...
steve-wisecup-gsc-07-drive-2.jpg

My first trip to the USDGC, like 2007, I asked Avery for a picture together. The tournament was over and he had just finished bombing discs across the lake (back when that was nearly impossible) as well as the week's worth of competing.
Dude put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer, and he was seriously so strong, even after all that arm exertion, that was no way I would have been able to break that hold quickly. At the time I had just finished a few years working on home remodelling crews and was a solid 175lbs.
That same year I heard some teen girls at the clubhouse complaining that all the guys looked like dirty stoners. One said "What about that Avery guy, he's cute" and the other said, "Yeah, let's go see where he's at."

My first trip to the USDGC, like 2007, I asked Avery for a picture together. The tournament was over and he had just finished bombing discs across the lake (back when that was nearly impossible) as well as the week's worth of competing.
In 2007 a bunch of guys were clearing the lake from what I recall... The only time I went to USDGC was that year and they had a whole showcase after the event where they were throwing at a formation of baskets on the other side.

In 2007 a bunch of guys were clearing the lake from what I recall... The only time I went to USDGC was that year and they had a whole showcase after the event where they were throwing at a formation of baskets on the other side.

Maybe it was 06. Here's 2008 where GG had the longest drive (from elevation) at 502 feet across the lake. This was the year they set the baskets up in an X.

Maybe it was 06. Here's 2008 where GG had the longest drive (from elevation) at 502 feet across the lake. This was the year they set the baskets up in an X.

I think, if I remember correctly, in 2007 Innova had just picked up this killer Advanced player with a monster forehand, and he was the first guy (maybe?) to successfully rip discs across the water with the FH. Some Jeremy guy. Last name started with a K. I doubt anyone here has ever heard of him.

Don't even care what mold.... pearly old champ = best champ.

Been in the bag a good decade now. Pre Barry Schultz stamp pearly Leopard, I think circa 2001ish? Seasoned to perfection, my number one arrow inside 300ft for everything, backhand, forehand, roller, thumber, tomahawk, you name it.

Been in the bag a good decade now. Pre Barry Schultz stamp pearly Leopard, I think circa 2001ish? Seasoned to perfection, my number one arrow inside 300ft for everything, backhand, forehand, roller, thumber, tomahawk, you name it.

Pearly Proline/Champ Monsters were my go to for a long time.

I get how one thing leads to another, conversations evolve and we digress, but..

This seems to have become "Talk about anything but this guy," thread.

I'm no Ezra fanboi, but got nothing against him either. He seems like a decent enough guy, so for the last 3 pages, I figured I'd do what I could to try and keep this thread on topic.

...but you folks aren't having any of that. LOL!

Last edited:
At least this thread is back to talking about disc golf with maybe 20% of posts actually about Ezra! :D
Not surprising since he didn't play last week and hasn't played well in awhile.

Latest posts