• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ezra Aderhold PDGA #121715

Not a chance. By the time we are capable of interstellar travel, assuming we get there, we will also be capable of building our nutrient sources from the atom up. The meat the colonizers eat will be in every way but source indistinguishable at an atomic level from the stuff we get from ranchers.

I don't know if you've been watching the last couple years, but ain't no way we're going to space in any amount that matters.

I recently found this guy and boy, is he already becoming one of my favorites for this sport.

Ezra definitely is the chad of all disc golfers.

He went from "My dad's a lawyer" to "Hold my birdies".

Will definitely be keeping an eye on him for sure - he'll definitely be top 5 shortly with his play style.

As long as there is Nick at Night there will be people who know of Ork.

... is there still Nick at Night?

An Orc is just a confused Roc.

A local player posted that they had a stack of DX Rocs that they'd sell for $20 bucks. No pics. I said I'll take them, got an address, and then they got upset that I was
"backing out of a deal" when I didn't want to buy their stack of 6 beat up Orcs.

A local player posted that they had a stack of DX Rocs that they'd sell for $20 bucks. No pics. I said I'll take them, got an address, and then they got upset that I was
"backing out of a deal" when I didn't want to buy their stack of 6 beat up Orcs.

It was just a typo, give the guy a break. ;)

I've never thrown an Orc and don't recall seeing one on the course.

It was just a typo, give the guy a break. ;)

I've never thrown an Orc and don't recall seeing one on the course.

Pulled the I'm a single mom bit, too. I did buy the Roc3, though.

...thus went the derailment of a thread, specifically created to discuss the career of a budding professional disc golfer.

Dear Mr. Aderhold,

Please don't take it personally. It's just the way we roll here on DGCR. ;)

Hope you play great at Goat Hill!!

Signed,

(I hope you) BogeyNoMore

Last edited:
PSA: Food poisoning can take anywhere from hours to days to develop. People often blame the last thing they ate, but food poisoning is often caused by something eaten a day or two before.

Food poisoning: Mayo Clinic (clicky)

Back to the topic: Boy, Ezra sure can throw far, eh? I wonder what workout routine he follows. Etc.

PSA: Food poisoning can take anywhere from hours to days to develop. People often blame the last thing they ate, but food poisoning is often caused by something eaten a day or two before.

Food poisoning: Mayo Clinic (clicky)

Back to the topic: Boy, Ezra sure can throw far, eh? I wonder what workout routine he follows. Etc.

Facts right here. In college I got food poisoning and thought it was a bratwurst from a local bar.

Nope, the student employee in charge of the salad bar left the ranch dressing out all night. Around 50 students got sick from that mess.

Anyone try those Ezra Nukes yet? They look really beefy.

Nanotechnology will be able to make meat from necessary molecules should the interstellar need arise.

jetsons-automatic-food2.jpg

If Ezra ever happens to see this thread, I'd be surprised if he knew who Mork or the Jetsons are. :|

Out of sheer guilt , and cuz he seems like a nice enough guy, here's his ITB (from just 3 mos ago).

Last edited:

Latest posts